Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Hi all. My listing for today http://folksy.com/items/7239012-Beadwork-sterling-silver-dangle-earrings-

12 Likes

Afternoon everyone a new bracelet today

17 Likes

@junemccabe Hope you’re feeling a little better today x
@SueTrevor Lovely cuff.

I just had to make a second cake for a meeting tonight because the first was falling apart. Looks like messy cake for me for the next week, good thing it still tastes fine.

13 Likes

It’s been almost Spring-like today. Lovely.

All loved and pinned to here. Today I have a purse in fun teacups fabric.

https://folksy.com/items/7238518-Large-purse-coin-purse-with-teacups-and-mugs-in-green-yellow-and-black

15 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here.
Congratulations Caroline @carolinefrodsham, certainly a big baby, though not quite as big as my youngest grandson who was over 10lb! Hugs June @junemccabe and @thedotterypotter. I’m just not getting anything made lately so it’s another re-list.

17 Likes

Congratulations @carolinefrodsham
Commiserations @junemccabe - speedy recovery
Grandchildren here for tea so gotta dash - relist

16 Likes

Some children’s cards from me today…

Jeanie x

15 Likes

Evening all, not achieved much today, so a relist from me.

Valerie @valerie do you do commissions? I have a piece of fabric I would love turning into the front of one of you little rectangular cushions.

17 Likes

Deborah. I don’t normally do commissions. I like to make something and list it and if someone likes it they buy it then there are no problems. Seeing as its you I will do it for you just as long as the fabric is not too thick for my domestic machine .
Valerie

8 Likes

Hello. Here’s tonight’s listing xx

14 Likes

Hello, it was dark before I got home from work so will pop on a relist and get some photography done tomorrow.

Embroidered aceo floral in nature.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Thanks Valerie, have just messaged you through Folksy.

6 Likes

Whoopee! Happy dancing - another sale! Thank you, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.

15 Likes

Hi there

I thought you may like to know it was Caroline Frodsham who had the baby grandson - not me!

Best wishes

Caroline

Caroline Jones Jewellery

10 Likes

Evening everyone. Sending virtual hugs and thoughts to those that need it and not feeling so good.
Loving all your makes as always.
Congrats on baby news Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Just finished doing a bead work demo on facebook - I think I am getting less like a rabbit in headlights with them now!
Have a lovely evening all. xx

12 Likes

Evening everyone,

Had free pizza at work today, hence I ate too much - no tea for me!

Gorgeous retro-style purse Helen @PocketfulCreations
Lovely owl Sarah @thedotterypotter
Congratulations on those who have had sales.

Another re-list today

15 Likes

Evening all!

Thanks so much @junemccabe :kissing_heart: popped you a Folksy message.

And I’ve passed the 200 sales milestone :blush:
Yay :tada:

I’ve got a relist, as I’ve not got much done today. Took mum shopping, and burned some of a box, but that’s it.

Congrats @carolinefrodsham aww :teddy_bear:

Hugs @thedotterypotter I hope you get sorted x

Everyone liked and pinned to here xx

17 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

5 Likes

Evening all .
Congratulations on 200 sales Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :tada::tada::tada::grinning: I hope your mum is doing ok after her op.
Hope your doctor’s appointment was helpful Sarah @thedotterypotter and you feel better soon.
(my mum was a Jones Caroline @CarolineJonesJewellery !! So I feel quite close to that name :slightly_smiling_face: -lovely work btw)
Have a pleasant evening all.

16 Likes

Good evening Folksy folk, actually listed an item today, that’s about all though. Wound is throbbing and bleeding a bit and throat is still painful, still lazing in bed, but thought I’d make an attempt at a bit of catching up and pinning.
@ChrisStoneArtist I know what you mean about heavy table legs, ours are solid oak and weigh a ton, but purple is a lovely colour, purple haze, deep purple, you get the picture, hope it feels better x
https://folksy.com/items/7239008-Mother-s-Day-Heart-Handmade-Collaged-Heart-with-Lillies-Gift-Boxed-with-Tag

17 Likes