Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Evening folks, yay happy dancing for your sales June, Sarah, Carol, Caroline, Karen, Valerie D and Joss

congratulations Caroline @carolinefrodsham on your new arrival and good news for your daughter too
speedy recovery June @junemccabe

Congrats on the milestone Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

Feel better soon Sarah @thedotterypotter

Wifi is very dodgy here keeps logging me off so I’m post and run whilst I can :blush:

15 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK You’re more than welcome, couldn’t make up my mind, so had both, the lighthouse for when I stayed at Belle Tout last year and the circle of stones for my beliefs and of course great love of Outlander! Can’t wait for them to arrive, have ogled your work for ages, I thought a bit of retail therapy would make me feel better! Oh dear, still feel very ill, just have to do some more shopping! Xx

12 Likes

Yay! All caught up, loved and pinned to here. Beautiful work as always! Thankyou for all the well wishes, I don’t know if the boob or the throat is worse, now got the dreaded spots on my tonsils, feel pretty rubbish, trouble is I sit in bed and spend money!Lol :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
Hope you’re feeling better Sarah @thedotterypotter , I’ve had a recurring throat problem for the last two years, it from a virus I got when I had glandular fever as a teenager. It went away in my thirties and have had no trouble with it until the last couple of years. So annoying and painful, headaches with it! I think the chemo weakened my system and now a few bad nights or depression or surgery and back it comes! Sorry whining so much, but it doesn’t hurt my throat to do it on here!! :joy::joy::joy: By the way, love that owl ! Take care all, will try and get in tomorrow xxx

15 Likes

Hi Caroline @carolinefrodsham - many congratulations on the birth of your new baby grandson!

Funnily enough - my Mum was a Jones too! How extraordinary!

Thank you for your kind comments on my work - love your designs too :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Caroline

Caroline Jones Jewellery

carolinesjones@icloud.com

Folksy.com/carolinejonesjewellery

instagram.com/carolinejonesjewellery

facebook.com/carolinejonesjewellery

10 Likes

Yay! :slight_smile: Great news!

8 Likes

A quick visit - don’t know where the day has gone.
It’s been beautiful here for most of the day, but cold tonight

Healing thoughts to those suffering
Glad your dad’s home Roz @OrchardFelts

19 Likes

Late night catch up.
Congrats to all with sales.
Well done @SarahDesignsUK fr notching up 200 sales.
Relist today, Fiat 500 ACEO.

19 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK Congratulations on getting over 200!

I feel like I’ve had a very unproductive day today, must get some painting done tomorrow.
But for now, some cryptic birds…

19 Likes

Morning all. No work today but still up with the lark, wide awake at 5:30 so read my book for a bit before taking the dog out. Now got to get lots done paperwork wise for the house move/new job etc. Also getting my hair cut today and have promised to go out for a walk with my daughter after lunch so the likelihood of any crafting occurring is pretty small! Tomorrow I am at the gallery all day, might get a bit of needle felting done there depending on how busy it is and how motivated I feel. Hey ho - I’m sure I will get into a routine eventually :slight_smile:

My listing for today

20 Likes

good morning all…the sun is shining and the Spring bulbs are growing…
Well done to all those with sales, new babies and good things in their lives.
Today I have another baby cardigan
https://folksy.com/items/7238076-white-baby-cardigan-ref-F-676-

18 Likes

It’s a cold and murky day here in the 'Diff. I’ve listed this to cheer myself up.
@teabreaks Just read your post Brenda. Crazy that the weather can be so different just down the road. I mean M4 of course!

17 Likes

Nice cosy teal ear warmer

15 Likes

Morning everyone - happy Valentine’s Day :heart:

Sorry I didn’t manage to get here yesterday - the day completely ran away with me, so I didn’t manage to visit or list anything at all. Will try and catch up a bit today - I’ve pinned and loved everything up to this point though.

Really hoping February isn’t going to go past without a Folksy sale for me - beginning to feel a bit sad for my poor shop as I’ve not had a sale at all from it this year :slightly_frowning_face::worried: Fingers crossed, eh?!

Reading through a lot of the messages on here I’m thinking everyone needs a group hug - hope the sun is shining for you all today, and those of you that are feeling poorly get better very soon (including bruised toes etc!)

Right, onwards and upwards - just need to grab a cuppa first! :coffee:

Later lovelies xx

14 Likes

Morning all,
We were all dancing last night in our house, because my son was offered the job that he had an interview for last week. It’s in a cafe that we all use in a really obscure location, but close to us. It’s always heaving when we go in, quite rightly so, the coffee and cake is out of this world and they cater for vegans (me)and although it’s a drop in pay and hours they don’t work silly 12hr + shifts, and its still a full weeks work They open 5.5 days a week, so he’ll have most of his weekends free, all bank holidays and a good break at Christmas. At the moment he works all weekends, most of Christmas all bank holidays and a lot of the week too. He’s working tonight with it being Valentine’s day. I think he will be happy there, it’s a forward thinking company, I think he has a lot to offer them, and they him. They have themselves been completely overwhelmed with their success. He’ll learn how to make really proper coffee too with fresh coffee beans. And as I’ve written this, he’s been asked to go into his usual job just now, when he was going to spend the day with his girlfriend until he had to leave for tonight, she’s come down specially to be with him! He loses his job title as manager as well, but I don’t think he cares. His sister found the advert when we were in Spain, she also found him the previous job, I think she deserves a big bunch of flowers.
Onto today’s listing

And a sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

21 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Sending you loads of sales fairy force Sarah @PhotoFairytales…hope she comes your way soon xx

Wow…so pleased for your Son, Sue @SueTrevor…this new job sounds ideal for him and now maybe, he will see how you should be treated at work! Hope it builds his confidence back up and that he is able to show his own initiative again xx

My trip to the doctors yesterday was next to useless (it was a doctor that I’ve never seen before, she looked down my throat, squeezed my thyroid gland and made me swallow…then told me there was nothing wrong!) Ok…so, I’m not sure what to do next! I think it will have to be the dentist route now?! (I’ve got no idea)

My listing today is heart themed:

16 Likes

Morning

After a misty start, it has turned into a gorgeous sunny day

Oooo Sarah @thedotterypotter, that is rough, looks like the dentist is the way forward, I am surprised the GP didn’t suggest it!! Good luck

What wonderful news re your son Sue @SueTrevor, well done him

Happy Valentine’s Day one and all

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

15 Likes

All caught up to here. Beautiful items everyone.
Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor to your son for being offered a new job, onwards and upward for him.
Well done Sarah @SarahDesignsUK on reaching 200 sales, I’ve got 1 more to get to 400.
Healing hugs for all those that need them.
A little make up bag from me
https://folksy.com/items/7239316-Make-Up-Bag-Cosmetic-Bag-Zipped-Pouch-Floral-on-Black

16 Likes

Good morning
Happy Valentines Day
Congratulations to your son Sue @SueTrevor
Hope all you poorly people feel better soon

Viewed and loved to here
Busy with my little bees today for an order on the other side.

Valerie x

15 Likes

Well , there’s an almost Spring feel to the weather today ! so , I think some new greetings cards …

16 Likes

Just popping in with some happy dancing as I have just made a sale despite my lack of action in my shop recently :slight_smile: , one for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

12 Likes