Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2021

Back from work and have trawled through all the listings!
Well done @cariadcrafts11, @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and me too that we’ve had sales! Happy dancing for us all!

@JanicesJewels yes, that’s not on, I’ve reported them too.

Welcome back Anna @Popys glad COVID-19 didn’t effect you too badly, hope your sense of taste and smell come back soon.

Carol @Knittingtopia I’ve just seen that on the news, stay inside away from everyone!!!

Natalie x

23 Likes

Unfortunately me and hubby still have to work as we are keyworkers. I should be getting my jab soon due to my health condition x

23 Likes

Hello , I want to report a sale.
Sold this lovely bracelet

29 Likes

Sorry Natalie, it should’ve been a you I was thanking for running the tally, dunno where my brain popped off to!! Thanks for noticing even tho I tagged Max. …&…ThankYou for running this month’s thread!!! :grin:

19 Likes

Well done Linda @LinniesJewels on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

No problem Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker its a compliment to be thought of as Maxine, even if only for a few minutes mistakenly! Lol!

Natalie x

19 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Welcome to returning folk to the thread and the newbies.

17 Likes

Thank you :blush:

14 Likes

Evening Everyone! All caught up to here.

A relist from me today.

25 Likes

Just had a call from DH’s cousin her Mum died this morning. Aunt Joan was 98. They have to have a pm as a sudden death.

18 Likes

Oh dear Caroline I am so sorry to hear your sad news! Sending you and your family all my love!

Natalie x

15 Likes

Thank you Natalie.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news Caroline. @Caroleecrafts

14 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Caroleecrafts - Caroline.

12 Likes

Good evening everybody. Can’t believe its February already.

Thought I would share a bit of spring with you. We lived in Spain for about 13 years, really enjoyed it. I often get asked if I miss it, and I reply, the friends we made, the good times we had and of course the weather. Then yesterday I got a reminder of one thing I do miss.

This photograph is of the view we had during our last couple of years there. Uninterrupted Almond Groves and at this time of the year the blossom is at its best.

Hope you don’t mind but I thought it might bring a bit of hope that things will get better.

Meanwhile my listing for today is

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us this month.

Well done to those with sales, great start to the month.

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

26 Likes

Carol gorgeous photo of the almond trees in blossom!!!

14 Likes

Popping in to report a sale! Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Yippee

17 Likes

Yippee! Happy dancing for you Karen @TheCornishHare!

XxX

14 Likes

I have reported it…then it is up to admin to decide if it is allowed or not…two other items in their shop that are coped as well x

14 Likes

memories of my dad and his printing press and boxes and boxes of type sets under the stairs.x

15 Likes

Caroline @Caroleecrafts maybe I am being naiive but why is it necessary to have a post mortem on someone of 98…seems totally unnecessary to me, especially with the NHS at breaking point…old age springs to mind ,

14 Likes