Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

(Ali Dufty) #261

Another of my sale items today … 100% cotton cushion ( includes insert) …

(Brenda Cumming) #262

I have done the same now Roz…lol

(Thedotterypotter) #263

Good Evening :slight_smile:

My listing today is:

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #264

Good gracious!! There’s me with my eye off my Folksy Ball & I made 2 sales!! So 2 for the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery. I’m missing my daily visit here but am getting things done & have a couple of new designs on the go so hopefully back shortly…

I love your heart-shaped wreath Sarah @thedotterypotter :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a re:list

Will go back through, to my last post, to catch up and Love & Pin to here…

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #265

Is anyone having problems logging onto folksy via their facebook account? Or is it just me?!

(Linda Wild) #266

Evening everyone! Sorry I missed yesterday but all caught up now, there were a lot of posts so I didn’t have time to read everyones news.

Another pair of coat hangers from me …

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #267

100 items! is an achievement Martin! @MartinShackletonCeramics
Thinking of you Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Belated, Happy Anniversary Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery

caught up to here…

(Julie Lewis) #268

Evening Everyone
Sorry bit late again,hope you like the cup cakes birthday card.:cake:
Very pretty things being listed, i love them.
Best Wishes Adrianx

(Jayne) #269

Hello all,

Very late from me today!! I haven’t caught up with all your news yet but I will do that in a moment. We had a lovely day yesterday, gorgeous food, great company and an amazing show, what more can you ask for!!

Anyway, I have this new pendant today: https://folksy.com/items/7145716-Bead-Weave-Labradorite-Pendant-Necklace-in-Green-and-Gold

Off to catch up,

Jayne x

(Sue Mellem) #270

Congratulations on making the best sellers’ list Brenda @teabreaks

Much later here than I intended to be - a funeral this afternoon - a really lovely service fo a lovely gentleman

Meal out this evening. Got the car packed between the two ready for an early start for my fair tomorrow - need to leave the house before 7am :cry:

My intended early night hasn’t quite happened, but relisting then off to bed I go

(BeadifulByJill) #271

Evening,

Here’s my listing for today

(Zoe Fowler) #272

After my really good start I am having to bail out of the challenge for a while. My Mum is in hospital as she passed out and after some tests it looks as though her diabetes has worsened and she may need to go onto insulin injections. She also has memory issues and the hospital are going to check that out too. Hope to get back to it soon. I shall still be looking at all your lovely work.

( Valerie Dockerty) #273

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Congratulation Brenda @teabreaks on being on the top sellers list

(Sarah Bell) #274

Oh no Zoe, @Zoknitandsew hope she feels better soon!

Congrats @teabreaks

Must post and run, as insomnia is getting the best of me this week and must try to sleep!

Liked and pinned to here!

(Natalie Ofkants) #275

So sorry to hear that Zoe! I do hope your mum gets the help she needs. Take care both of you. X

(Natalie Ofkants) #276

Good morning everyone, my item today is an ice white matte striped agate gemstone or keyring charm.

Natalie x

(Sally Lucas) #277

Morning :blush:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Picking up my new (used) car this morning.

(Roz) #278

Zoe @Zoknitandsew hope your mum gets better soon and you are able to return to the thread.

Hope you got a good nights sleep Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, insomnia is an awful thing to have to cope with.

Enjoy your new car Sally @LifeCovers

My daughter has been offered an unconditional place for an MRes at Nottingham Uni which is great - only problem is she has to accept the offer within 4 weeks and she also has an interview at Southampton Uni for an MSc there which I think she would prefer to do but thats not for 5 weeks! I expect we will sort it out somehow, at least she has got somewhere to go.

Didnt get much done yesterday - sorted out my craft fair box, bags, labels, money etc - put my iZettle on charge only to find it is terminally broken :frowning: Was beginning to wonder if it was worth going to the fair on Sunday as I find people carry very little cash with them these days but my sister has saved the day by lending me hers from work. So this morning I have to drive into Salisbury to pick it up.

Made these mice for a bit of fun but I havent got anything else new to show you so thought I might as well list them.

(Sally Lucas) #279

Aww Roz, those mice are very sweet.

Can your daughter accept the place at Nottingham just until she hears back from … was it Southampton? I’m sure that must happen all the time.

(Max Pring) #280

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Heidi, Sarah, Elly, Valerie and Brenda and a extra whoop for you Brenda on your place in the Top Sellers List whoop :balloon: :dancing_women: