Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

As an alumni of Southampton I might be biased about where she should go… However has she contacted them to explain the situation to see if they will move the interview (and their decision) forward? A little bit of ‘I’ve got this other offer but I’d really like the opportunity to come and interview with you’ flattery can go a long way.

4 Likes

good morning all…today I have a 7x5 watercolour painting
https://folksy.com/items/7145743-original-art-painting-waterfall-landscape-ref-f-422-

7 Likes

Morning all - hope you had a good day yesterday @AppleQueenJewellery and congrats on 21 years! @AliDufty - I really love the Scillies - we haven’t been there for a couple of years but used to go a lot when my daughter was preschool age (it’s expensive at the best of times but prices seem to double in the school hols…). I love those blue seas and skies and the white beaches. Congratulations too @teabreaks - thats a great achievement! @Zoknitandsew - that’s worrying for you, I hope your mum is okay.

Congrats on the sales everyone and hopefully here’s to a few more this weekend!

My listing for today is this poppy keyring:

9 Likes

Morning all
Congratulations to your daughter Roz @OrchardFelts
Today’s listing is a miniature purple and blue vase

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Be back later to catch up. A flourite gemstone tree of life from me tody. https://folksy.com/items/7145046-Tree-of-Life-with-Fluorite-Gemstone

7 Likes

Good morning. Congratulations on the top sellers list Brenda @teabreaks, very impressive. Sorry to hear about your mum Zoe @Zoknitandsew, hope she gets the treatment she needs. Cute mice Roz @OrchardFelts, I’m sure your daughter could accept the place at Nottingham and then pull out, I teach on an MSc course and we usually don’t know who’s attending until the first day of teaching! Beautiful poppy Heidi @HeidiMeier, and thanks for the congratulations :slight_smile:

Here is another silk wrap bracelet in a beautiful green
IMG_4378

8 Likes

Morning all, had a week away from the computer, trying to catch up with b+m shop stock, but really notice how my views plummet when I am not on this thread, so I’m back now.
Can I add 2 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Sorry to hear your sad news Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Congrats Brenda on you chart position. @teabreaks
Congrats to your daughter Roz, hopefully she can get to go to her 1st choice. @OrchardFelts

Zoe hope the hospital can help your mum out swiftly @Zoknitandsew

8 Likes

So sorry to hear this Zoe. I hope the medical staff are able to improve things for your Mum. My thoughts are with you. x

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mum Zoe @Zoknitandsew - I hope that the hospital manage to sort out her diabetes quickly x

Hope you managed to get some sleep Sarah @SarahDesignsUK x

My listing today is a small wreath

8 Likes

sending vibes to you and your family…hope your mum gets sorted out quickly…x

3 Likes

Afternoon,

Zoe @Zoknitandsew sorry to hear about your Mum, hope they manage to get it under control soon.
Brenda @teabreaks belated congratulations on making the top sellers list :champagne:

A bracelet from me today: https://folksy.com/items/7145816-Metallic-Purple-and-Silver-Crescent-Bead-Bracelet

Purple%20AB%20Crescent%203

All caught up to here,

Jayne x

7 Likes

Afternoon all . Don’t know what you’ll think of these! Made with a bit of copper piping that was hanging around . I started off playing with a similar but more delicate copper bit that the central heating engineer left and was really pleased with how it turned out but I only had the one bit so I am on a mission to find some more.
In the meantime I was playing with copper pipe and made these- definitely statement earrings!
Thoughts are with you Zoe @Zoknitandsew concerning your mum. It’s so hard . I was just talking to mine on the phone and she could hardly get many words out . So saddening . Hope yours is out of the hospital soon and feeling better.
Good to see you back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Hope you’re not feeling too sleep deprived Sarah @SarahDesignsUK and I hope your son’s education plan is being put into practice for him (meant to ask ages ago)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend .

10 Likes

Hi, Sorry I’ve not managed every day on here this month so far. Here is my relisted item for today.
https://folksy.com/items/7131292-Coin-purse-in-grey-with-large-daisy

8 Likes

Interesting @OrchardFelts my card reader goes with me every fair but hasn’t been used since last Christmas. Customers seem to have pockets full of £20 and £50 notes!

8 Likes

Love the earrings Caroline. What size is the copper pipe you need? I can go and scout around in husbands workshop to see if there is any knocking about.

I have been making a silver and gold ring all afternoon with a free form topaz, just managed to crack the stone in half :sob: obviously nothing else will fit. Grrr.

4 Likes

Evening everyone
Sorry to hear about your Mum Zoe @Zoknitandsew

8 Likes

Good afternoon yay happy dancng for your sale Deborah and an “ah boo” for your stone! I also managed to crack a slice of agate today, not as exensive as a topaz. I was wrapping it in silver, just on the last bit and crack!! I did manage to find an almost same size one and spent an hour filing it down to fit, my fingers are ruined lol!

sorry not been very good with keeping up with news this week, had several late finishes and the baby a couple of evenings, plus commissions, just finished the last one for 3 bangles and lady from America just cam back to give the go ahead on the scrapbooks so that’s tomorrow job :slight_smile:

Love the earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham. Love the patternation, I ca see a dog in a top hatin the right hand side one and dancing couple on the left lol!

Hope you had a good day Sue @BeadstormJewellery your stall looks fab!

Hope your mum’s diabetes gets sorted quickly Zoe @Zoknitandsew

Congratulations to your daughter Roz @OrchardFelts, maybe worth a phone call to see if the interview can be moved. Hope your fair went well too

6 Likes

loved and pinned to here. Will be back later

2 Likes

I agree Heidi @HeidiMeier . Every time we go to the Scillies , it’s actually a bit harder to leave :frowning:

3 Likes

Some tags from me today …‘Herbes de Provence’…

7 Likes