Today’s relist

6 Likes

Evening Everyone
Wedding card this evening
ZoknitandsewZoe Fowler Thinking of you, best wishes to your mum Julie&Adrian

7 Likes

Just for you Caroline :blush:

10 Likes

Wow… that’s amazing Max . You have a brill imagination :grinning: Will have to start playing that :rofl:

3 Likes

O no Deborah . How annoying :unamused:. I have a bit of topaz OH gave me ,probably 10 years ago now . I look at it often but have been too scared to do anything with it . Was just about to take the leap (making something for myself) but put off again now :roll_eyes:!
Hope you can save what you have done already somehow. Thanks for asking about the copper pipe . It’s only 6mm across, OH is going to ask his mate round the corner, as he has hoards of stuff like that . So hopefully he will have what I need.

4 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Thank you Sarah @thedotterypotter for the fox it arrived today its lovely and will look great with the hare and owl

6 Likes

Well done on those with sales
Beautiful beadwork Jayne @GoRadLou - love the wreath @thedotterypotter. Such brilliant and inventive earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Congrats Brenda @teabreaks on making the best sellers -brilliant!
Hope all is ok with your Mom, Zoe @Zoknitandsew - thinking of you.
I’m still working through lots of prep for teaching at Summer school in 4 weeks. I will be dreaming about the tree of life! Night everyone. Catch up tomorrow

6 Likes

Just about managing to scrape in as midnight strikes!

So sorry to hear about your mum Zoe @Zoknitandsew. I hope they are able to get the right treatment in place for her quickly.

Thanks for your good wishes for the fair and comments about my stall Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts - I changed it a bit today. The fair was ok, not great considering its location, I came out in profit and with a couple of commissions to do.

Just a re-list today

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Valerie :slight_smile:

Out and about this morning, car boot and shopping :slight_smile: have a lovely day everyone

10 Likes

Good morning - off to a craft fair today so will be putting my shop in holiday mode. Will pop in and out during the day and try to find something to list when I get back.

Meanwhile, just wondering if you lovely people could give me your honest opinions - I made this sample piece of felt yesterday and was wondering if this would work as a scarf (obviously longer with both ends!) - are the pompoms a mad idea?

Hope you all have a lovely day.

11 Likes

Morning all.
Good luck to those doing fairs.

I am hopefully heading to the contemporary craft festival this morning, always a great day out.

7 Likes

I like the sample piece of felt but I’ve found (for me personally) that I don’t wear scarves with pompoms on the ends because they don’t tuck into jackets very well so I get drafts being let in. (Cambridge is known for its cold winds and as a cyclist you don’t really want the ends flapping about.) Others may well like a nice chunky pompom detailing though.

4 Likes

Morning all, I have a sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery I’m on the tally at last!
Today’s listing

Roz @OrchardFelts I wouldn’t wear it but I like it a lot. Perhaps a slightly more delicate pom pom, I’m sure they’ll sell :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Roz, @OrchardFelts Pom poms are very in at the moment!!!

Just a quick relist from me until I can take some more photos. A pretty mosaic sparkle vintage glass bead necklace.

Natalie x

7 Likes

with the beautiful weather, I have been out in the garden, so just a relist from me today…
A hand painted cartoon card
https://folksy.com/items/6865331-cartoon-Belly-dancer-blank-greetings-card-ref-902

7 Likes

Getting in a listing / post before the two little grandkiddies suck all my time and energy again today !!!

One of my felted bowls …

8 Likes

Morning, off to Cambridge today to try and get the daughter’s glasses fixed, she managed to break them on Friday and she’s off on a school trip for a week tomorrow!

I love the scarf Roz @OrchardFelts, but agree with Martin that smaller pom poms may be more appealing to more people. Stunning bracelet Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Here’s another silk wrap bracelet just listed.
IMG_4380

7 Likes

Morning, continuing my cushion sale

6 Likes

morning this is my listing for today

7 Likes

Congratulations to you @MartinShackletonCeramics
Relisting today:

8 Likes