Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JUNE 2019

good morning allā€¦looks like being a nicer day today.
My brother is visiting from London and took me out to dinner last nightā€¦SOā€¦I.wake up this morning to over 40 postings on hereā€¦phewā€¦that has taken me ages but I am now caught up and all loved to hereā€¦I need a cuppa nowā€¦lolā€¦
Today I have another bargain SALE blanket. I am just going to make blankets now until all my yarn is GONEā€¦then it will be paintings only. !!!
Storing and sorting the crochet was overpowering and with over 110 items stored in cupboards, when something sold it was a nightmare to locate it !!!
So here is the blanketā€¦then I will get my paints outā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7279456-Bargain-SALE-crochet-blanket-ref-F-822-DSCF0002%20(3)

17 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Iā€™m dashing in with a quick re-list while I have an internet connection, my Virgin wifi is having a wobbly this morning and I keep getting kicked off and I have to re-boot my modem lol.
Its wonderful to see this thread back to being so busy, though I had forgotten how long it takes to catch up with the loving and pinning in the morning, must get back to popping in 3 times a day, all caught up to here :wink: Have a fab day everyone and lets hope the sales fairy is busy :wink: xxx

15 Likes

Quick one before work :joy:

16 Likes

Good morning :blush:

There are some wonderful things on this thread, itā€™s a joy and an inspiration to go through and love them all.

Hereā€™s another tiny daffodil from me

https://folksy.com/items/7279579-Miniature-dollhouse-flower-painting-FREE-UK-POST

17 Likes

Morning all,
Todayā€™s listing

14 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

@CaveCrafts - hereā€™s the tutorial I created to add a large clickable link to your posts x

1 sale to report please max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is another folk art apple:

22 Likes

Andy @KelandyDesigns ā€¦ā€œA quick one before work?ā€
too much informationā€¦ha ha
Off to the naughty corner again for meā€¦lolā€¦

16 Likes

All caught up! Busy day ahead so apologies for lack of chat. I have managed a new listing though;

13 Likes

Morning all, started bright but turned grey here, donā€™t mindā€¦makes it easier to stay in the workshop.

17 Likes

@teabreaks Oh matron! You are naughty Brenda but we like you. :slight_smile:

Just to give you a headā€™s up, Iā€™ll be having a 50% sale at the start of July as a celebration, pay it forward, for my birthday. Actually itā€™s a vain attempt to move some stock.
Iā€™ve got a shortening of the tendons in both hands so I wonā€™t be able to carry on knitting or crochet for a while. Stuff will be sitting around for a while until I have treatment so itā€™s best if it goes elsewhere.
Another relist for me. Itā€™s still the weather for a blanket.

17 Likes

Afternoon all
Todayā€™s listing

14 Likes

All done to here

Today I have a jumper and a jewellery set

Thanks for the bracelet love @ArtilyEverCrafter

14 Likes

Afternoon all,
Behave yourself Brenda @teabreaks :rofl:

Mine for today:

15 Likes

Hi all :blush:
Actually brightening up a bit here in Ryde, although pretty cloudy still so a bit of an ā€˜on/offā€™ day with the chunky cardie!
Beautiful listings everyone. @MartinShackletonCeramics I love these 3 legged plant holders, very stylish :blush: @BabanCat Love the crochet throw, beautiful colours!
@KelandyDesigns Love the wolf pendant! @ChrisStoneArtist Welcome Chris! Love the painting. @OrukiDesign I really love your pendant and earrings set, stunning x
Hope everyone is having a good day, whatever the weather and hope everyone has some luck with the sales fairy, I have to say she has flitted past me quite often of late, and I hope she stops by soon! :wink:
Here is a new listing from me today; card with a print of a Barn Owl taken from an original painting.

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Thank you for the earring love Dee @OrukiDesign and @ArtilyEverCrafter
Love the necklace and earrings Dee @OrukiDesign
Beautiful owl card @ArtilyEverCrafter
A re list today

15 Likes

Oh wow. I didnā€™t realise I could list my first sales anywhere, so I am very pleased to mention that it was on the 25th of May. Then to my surprise I sold six cards yesterday.

Another Fathers Day Card for sale (free postage and packing too. First class post)

Thanks
SallyAnn

16 Likes

@ArtilyEverCrafter. Love the Barn Owl Card. Not that i am jealous or anything, you understand.
SallyAnn xxx

9 Likes

Afternoon all
Hope everyone well . Started off beautiful here today and so I was doing a bit of weeding and generally pottering about outside , but just as I was pegging out the washing (of course) the black clouds gathered and the heavens openedā€¦ nevermind . But I havenā€™t achieved much inside either :grimacing:
Enjoy the rest of the day

16 Likes

Hi everyone. A new resin list from me today

15 Likes

My listing for today

16 Likes