Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread June 2020 - please read the first post for joining info!

Good morning everyone, so many lovely items, this is the first time I have taken part, aiming to be here every day this month as I have so much to list. My first item is a Cross Stitch Highland Cow Bookmark. https://folksy.com/items/7481761-Bookmark-Highland-Cow

22 Likes

Hi there everyone I’m back again with CfTT.

Welcome to the thread Karella @Karella

Today I have a chunky jumper with a roll neck for a child

22 Likes

Where has the share on Twitter button gone?!

13 Likes

Hello all, I will do my best to join in again this month, need something to motivate me to get back to work.
Hope you are all keeping well. Sorry to read about your ankle @SueTrevor . Hope you aren’t too uncomfortable.

23 Likes

How are some of you making a one word link? I need to update my skills, or the lack there of :joy:

17 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting this month’s thread. Welcome to Helen @Plaindotty and Michele @Karella you will find lots of useful information and a friendly community here.
I’ve noticed lots of lovely jewellery on here this morning
I’ve listed this striped cardigan in a yarn containing cashmere and silk

22 Likes

Hello, Deborah! Let’s see if I can explain this.
Go to Reply. In the box at the top is a link icon, 4th along. Click on it and follow instructions!

19 Likes

Thank you, I will give that a go tomorrow.

16 Likes

Good morning. Welcome to the Boards Helen @Plaindotty Lovely Button Necklace, and Michele @Karella. So nice to see different faces…
Love the Cow Painting @Marjansart and gorgeous earrings Sarah @thedotterypotter. So many lovely things again today.

I have liked and pinned to here, and am listing a new Birthday Card today.
SallyAnn

Sunflowers Birthday Card

21 Likes

Good morning all, long time no see lol :grin: I have re-opened my shop this morning and I hope its ok to join back in with this thread today :slight_smile: I am going to put the kettle on and have a loving and pinning session now :wink: This is one of my new items listed today :slight_smile: xxx

22 Likes

All loved and liked to here.

Welcome Michele @Karella and Helen @Plaindotty. Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn.
Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, love the moss agate.
Gorgeous piece of labardorite Max @MaxPringJewellery. Love the necklace Helen @Plaindotty. From the queues I saw pictured outside Ikea Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, I think they flocking back to the shops in their droves.
Be back later with today’s listing.

20 Likes

Morning everyone
Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread last month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for this month

22 Likes

Hi all. Hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Have not been on Folksy for last few months as we were due to go on holiday back in March, didn’t get to go (fortunately as would have been locked down in the Canaries) and with everything else decided to keep my Folksy store closed until about a week ago. I have been busy though and made some new items which I am starting to list now. Today’s is the first of many.
https://folksy.com/items/7481858-Fringed-Bead-embroidered-Cabochon-pendant-on-leather-type-cord-necklace

Loved and liked to here and plan be be here everyday this month although times may vary

22 Likes

welcome Michele @Karella

14 Likes

Welcome @Karella and @Plaindotty. Love your items.
Welcome back @DeborahJonesJewellery, @FluffStuffCrafts, @JERJewellery.
Thanks for running things last month @NOfkantsCurios and thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for doing the honours this month.
I’m aiming for an easier day today after the online market yesterday, though it was very satisfying walking into the Post Office with a pile of parcels rather than just the one! Thanks to everyone on the 365 thread for the support. I enjoyed the experience, not sure to what extent I will be subjecting Instagram followers to any more videos, but we’ll see!
Just a relist today. painting of Downderry. I might play around with my latest painting for an hour or so, then have a sit in the garden.
Downderry watercolour

24 Likes

Afternoon

Welcome to Michelle @Karella and @Plaindotty

Well done Chris @ChrisStoneArtist you deserve a well earned rest today and congrats on the sales

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over the thread, and could you please add one sale which I woke up to this morning, thanks

Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month - much appreciated

Here is a relist of the one I have just sold

Carol xx
23 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I hope its OK to join back into the daily listings again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I would like to thank all you all for keeping going and bringing good wishes and hope to us all.
I have just re opened my shop and trying to get back into the swing of things with some new embroidered birds. I have not read every ones news, but I hope you are all dong well and have been coping with these long weeks and days.
I will go back to the top of days forum and love and pin everyone and come back this evening so as not to miss anyone.
I am looking forward to the coming weeks and months with a positive attitude although I am still keeping my distance and embracing online postage.

Here is my listing today, being able to get out and hear birdsong in my garden has been a great help to me so this little bird will bring a bit of nature into your home.

OMG I had forgotten how talented and supportive you all are, I have missed being part of this group so much.

21 Likes

Afternoon all, caught up to here.
Welcome to new & returning peeps - sorry won’t try & tag everyone as no doubt I’ll miss someone!! Gorgeous listings all round :grinning:
Well done on the IG live Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - I just had a nosy on the other thread. You came across so well & so calm - I could never do it, I’m bad enough just having a picture taken. Will have to keep an eye out though for any more events as I kind of wish I’d signed up now!

I’m managing to at least start the month with something new. Don’t know how long it will continue - I’ve made nothing but wind spinners for days - not complaining as fab to have the sales, but it’s starting to get a bit repetitive now :rofl:
Silver & blue earrings

23 Likes

Afternoon and happy June to you all.

A pdf pattern from me today on making wire mesh flowers

22 Likes

Happy dances at the ready! I have just sold two items to the very lovely @woofsandwool. So pleased - what a way to start June.

22 Likes