Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge- MARCH 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

Hello and welcome the March 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Thedotterypotter. 54
SueTrevor. 32
RosesWorkshop. 3
OrchardFelts. 6
Pocketfullcreations. 6
Thegreetingscardshop. 22
ThatEnamelGuy. 2
OrukiDesign. 2
Jenniesgems. 6
knotsandtreasures 1
beadsbyVerchiel. 1
cariadcrafts11. 6
BeautifulFabricBags. 4
TheChrisArtist. 3
MaxPringJewellery. 3
Valerie. 2
NOfkantsCurios. 5
erkinwald 2
OhhjWhatAYarn. 2
TheCornishCoasterCompany. 4
Caroleecrafts 5
OswestryJewels. 1
Decocraftshop 1
TheBeadHare 1

Total sales: 174

5 Likes

Sorry for the late start, I was waiting for midnight to tick over and fell asleep! Wishing us all loads of success this month!

My listing today is a pretty veined agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm, where the veins seem to fan across the stone diagonally.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thanks Natalie for taking over again this month and to Max for keeping us going last month :grin:
Today’s listing

20 Likes

Morning and welcome to March, hope the weather improves. Thank you for hosting Natalie.

Tea pot coaster from me

22 Likes

(waves like a nutter) Hi All! I’m back for a month and hoping you’ve all weathered the storms with minimal damage.
I shall start the month with a bit of boatite - that’s fordite’s maritime cousin

(they’ve changed the picture upload thingy!)

20 Likes

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all as well as can be and are enjoying the weekend. I’m having a busy one, so a quick list from me this morning then will be back later. This is another jewellery making kit for children or adult beginners …

Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping the thread going again this month and to Max @MaxPringJewellery for your hard work and commitment last month. Some super makes on here already! I’m catching up still on the February thread, so will continue to do so and be on here too. It’s seems to be the norm for me now lol.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Paula :smile: xx

20 Likes

Good morning - great to be back but not sure how long I will last! Life seems to be full of challenges at the moment and I’m not finding much time or motivation for making anything very much. I am looking forward to the day when I am not “waiting for something to happen” or having to plan my life around unexpected events!

I have managed to make a few things throughout February that will hopefully keep me going with the daily challenge in March. I also had quite a few sales in Feb which was an improvement on my blank sheet in Jan.

The first of my listings this month are these little snowdrops - I really made them for the gallery for the snowdrop festival in our local town but thought I might as well list them here as well but the season is almost over now so thought I had better get on and share them :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Lovely to see you back again Sasha @SashaGarrett Hope you are well. Loving your boatite and silver pendant! Very unusual.

Paula :smile: x

10 Likes

Great to see you too, Roz @OrchardFelts! Please keep going. Everyone is here for you. I love your snowdrops! First sign that spring is on it’s way.

9 Likes

Good morning all and Hi again. I hope its ok to join back in with the daily listings, I will be honest I have been in a bit of a funk making and promoting due to things at home being hard with my daughter, but I have been crocheting for sanity and I have some new goodies to list and I need a boot up the bum to get me promoting etc again :slight_smile: so if you have big boots please don’t hesitate to give me a good kick :wink: Here is the first of my new listings though I am hoping we don’t need gloves for very much longer :slight_smile:
Sending you a big hug @OrchardFelts I love those snowdrops and I hope things get better for you very soon. :hugs:

22 Likes

Good morning, it’s been a while since I’ve joined in so I’m looking forward to seeing all the new creations. Let’s hope we all have a wonderful March!
Today’s listing is this tea cup stack bookmark xx

20 Likes

good morning all…Not taking part this month…need to get more stock ( and sales) going first but I will pop in and do some liking for you all…I hope you all get loads of sales.
Happy St David;s day from South Wales x

21 Likes

Morning everyone sorry i missed the last few days of February had a very bad water infection with nausea and sickness thanks to the antibiotics feel a lot better now so only a relist today

20 Likes

Morning all lots of things to say.

First thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over looking after us this month and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us in February.

Next welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett, Roz @OrchardFelts, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, it’s good to have you all back I’ve missed all of your listings.

Lastly farewell for now Brenda @teabreaks and Joss @XStitcherJoss hope to see you both back very soon, enjoy your break.

Lets hope March brings us all more sales and some sunshine and no more rain for a while.

Today I have a lovely colourful hooded jacket made using chunky yarn.

I’ll be back soon with Oswestry Jewels

21 Likes

Morning all. A beautiful sunny but cold and windy day for the first day of March.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over the reins for this month.
Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett, Roz @OrchardFelts, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn.
Will miss seeing your lovely goodies Brenda @teabreaks and Joss @XStitcherJoss.
Loving your childs jacket Pauline @CreationsforTinyTots.
A bobble hat from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7422594-Bobble-Hat-Pink-Raspberry-Claret-and-Green-Hand-Knitted

22 Likes

Good morning all, lovely to see returning peeps today as well as welcome new peeps :0 :wave: Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stepping in whilst I give my dancing feet a rest until next month :slight_smile: x

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus. Happy St.David’s Day

Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts I would leave last month now lovely as most listers won’t go back to visit and will stay with the new thread (also helps to avoid confusion not having 2 threads running lol!) everyone here knows how hard you work to keep up to date so I’m sure we’ll all happily support you to only think about this month and save your precious time for other lovely things :slight_smile: xx

A quartz pendant today https://folksy.com/items/7422101-Rutile-Quartz-Necklace-Sterling-Silver-with-Bezel-Set-Quartz-Gemstone

21 Likes

Caught up to here.
Welcome back to the thread @SashaGarrett, @OrchardFelts and @OhhhWhatAYarn.
Relisting my watercolour painting of St. Michael’s Mount.

https://folksy.com/items/7386946-Original-watercolour-painting-St-Michael-s-Mount-Marazion-Cornwall

21 Likes

Caroline @CazOnline, welcome to the thread and congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! You have some beautiful items in your Folksy shop!

8 Likes

Morning all back again with Oswestry Jewels

Today I have a pretty pink mother of pearl pendant on a pink pressed coral chip necklace

20 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:
Happy St. David’s day.

Will miss seeing your work from this month’s thread Brenda @teabreaks and Joss @XStitcherJoss xx

Thanks so much for running the thread this month (edited to put the right person…lol!) Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

Welcome back to everyone that is joining in for March x

My listing today is a Home Sweet Home heart:

22 Likes