Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Good morning all and a very happy May to you . It makes such a difference when the sun is shining :sunny:
Hope we all have a productive and sales filled month :slightly_smiling_face: You never know!
Take care all .

12 Likes

Take things easy, health is precious and I hope you make a good recovery :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well I’ve managed the first day (although it is a relist) :grinning:

8 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: How lovely to have a little bit of sunshine!

Francis @thatenamelguy, sending you loads of love and strength for your operation and look forward to seeing you with us again soon xx

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery - it was sold late last night, so it may need to go on the April tally!

My listing today is:

18 Likes

Morning all,
Francis @thatenamelguy I wondered where you’d gone, good luck, get well soon.
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery fingers crossed for your daughter
Today’s listing

13 Likes

First of May, Bank Holiday coming up - dare we mention Summer?

10 Likes

Lovely to see the sun again at last. Francis @thatenamelguy, so sorry to hear you’re unwell. Good luck with the surgery and look forward to having you back on the thread very soon. My listing for today.

8 Likes

First time doing this challenge and haven’t really got my act together today yet. I have liked items up to here, I have tweeted some, pinned some and loved on page to others. Hope that is right? Mine is a re list as I am still having problems listing photos with Chrome and need to boot my laptop or use Firefox (excuses I know!)

10 Likes

Take care Francis @thatenamelguy & good luck with your surgery :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Cant believe its 1st May!! Could you add a sale for today for me please @MaxPringJewellery:) Heres my listing for today - a wirework seahorse with turquoise howlite and seed pearls. Will be back later to pin and favourite everyones items and hopefully add somemore listings.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve not been well @thatenamelguy - wishing you all the best and hope you are back on your feet soon. My Dad had bypass surgery 25 years ago , was back on his feet really quickly and still going strong and I expect things have come on a long way since then!

Welcome to all the new comers - looking forward to seeing all your makes.

6 Likes

Good afternoon, here’s a little offering from me for you, just listed:

10 Likes

Hello Francis, Hope all goes well for you
Best Wishes Julie&Adrian

3 Likes

Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running this thread again
Hope all goes well with your surgery Francis @thatenamelguy
Lovely and sunny here today

9 Likes

Sorry to hear your news Francis @thatenamelguy. Best wishes to you for your surgery and I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Hi all. Despite being around on the forum for ages, this is my first time taking the plunge with this challenge so wish me luck :sweat_smile:

At least I’ve made it on day one! I’ve set up a #Folksy365 board for May on Pinterest and have loved and pinned all of your lovely makes.

Here is my new listing for today.

12 Likes

Afternoon

Welcome to the thread Helen @PocketfulCreations, love your bag and the colourway

Lovely sunny day today, and warming up yay!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

11 Likes

Good afternoon . Welcome to all the newcomers
Thank you Max for running the thread
Hope all goes well Francis @thatenamelguy
Dinosaurs today
https://folksy.com/items/7132081-SALE-Dinosaurs-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7129095-Sophie-Allport-Dinasaur-Cushion-

Valerie x

11 Likes

Just noticed that some of you have sunshine. I’ve been rained off in the garden and had to put the central heating back on.
Its a good excuse to sew
Valerie x

7 Likes

Afternoon all,
Todays listing is a new mug fresh from the kiln this morning

Best of luck with your operation Francis @thatenamelguy I hope your back here soon.

14 Likes