Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

(Max Pring) #322

Good evening yay happy dancing for your sales Linda and Karen and an extra whooo for your first sale Karen @TheCornishHare :dancing_women:

(Thatenamelguy) #323

Congratulations @TheCornishHare and @TheChrisArtist
Today’s relist

(Chris Stone) #324

Thanks to all for the kind words on my latest sale. You are all lovely people.
Big congratulations to my old mucker Karen @TheCornishHare on her first Folksy sale today. Very well deserved. Hope it has taken the edge off the weather, it is indeed horrible today in Cornwall, Karen. Love your earrings Karen, also very impressed with the little blue ones @jenniesgems. If only I had pierced ears! Like the steam punk card @thecardjeanie.
I am working on three paintings at the moment, so hopefully will have finished one of them soon, but in the meantime, it’s just a relist from me:

(carolinefrodsham) #325

Woo hooo Karen @TheCornishHare well done on your first sales :tada::tada: hope many more follow :smiley:

(Karen Lonergan) #326

Thank you!!!

(Karen Lonergan) #327

Thanks Max! Happy happy happy!

(Karen Lonergan) #328

Thank you!!

(Karen Lonergan) #329

Not so much of the old!!! Mucker is fine of course!! Well done on your latest sale! I’m on your tail haha!

(Claire Mead) #330

thanks so much xx

(Claire Mead) #331

Hi, here is my item for this evening. A pocket tissue holder with tissues in a Christmas oilcloth xx
WP_20171122_018

(carolinefrodsham) #332

Evening all . Refreshed - or just completely done in- after yoga - can’t decide.
Great to see the sales coming … still waiting for November to get started … ever so patiently :tired_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good evening … Dinner on table !! Makes a nice change

(Claire Mead) #333

Congratulations on your first sale xx

(Rachael H.) #334

Thank you Maria :grin:

(Thedotterypotter) #335

Congratulations on your first sales Karen @TheCornishHare x

3 sales to add tonight please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Can I ask a question to any of you that have added variations - I have just added my first listing with variations, it is for 4 little houses. i only have one house in each of the 4 colours available. When someone chooses orange - will that then become unavailable or could they potentially order all 4 houses in the orange colour scheme? Next to the colour variation, it doesn’t give an option of how many are available in that colour.
I’ve confused myself!

(Karen Lonergan) #336

Thank you!! @thedotterypotter!

(Cariad Crafts) #337

Evening

Wow well done on the sales especially Karen @TheCornishHare, here is a card just for you all

Carol xx

(Rachael H.) #338

Congratulations on all your sales!
I have a relist tonight

(Martin Shackleton) #339

Evening all
Tonight’s listing

(Sue Mellem) #340

Congratulations on your first sale Karen @TheCornishHare and on your sale too Chris @TheChrisArtist - and to everyone else with sales

Not too sure how the variations thing will work Sarah @thedotterypotter. I wonder if you should just list 1 as available and then when it sells out in whatever colour you relist without the sold colour available? But then you risk losing a sale from someone wanting more than one but in different colours…

I seem to have a busy week this week and hardly at home. Not helped myself - I turned up to meet a friend for coffee today - she moved away a couple of years ago and just back for a short visit. Messaged her to say I was there waiting and she messaged back to say it’s actually next week that she’s here! Her meaning of ‘next week’ and mine when we arranged it at the weekend didn’t quite coincide. Oh well, it will be nice to see her next week!
Doing my shift in the Emporium tomorrow, so need to sort out what I need to take to restock and to work on while I’m there.

Sorry to resort to re-listing yet again

(Julie Lewis) #341

Good Evening Everyone,
Well done to those with sales, @TheCornishHare congratulations on first sale
caught up to here
The Chris Artist love youre listing i used to
drive these on the farm where i started work. many moons ago.
Take care everyone
Best Wishes Adrian