Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Morning everyone.

Oh dear not a great start to November as I woke up this morning to find my Folksy account had been restricted because I cancelled my direct debit (although it was for the full year, paid last november / December so I didn’t realise it would matter as it was all paid)

Not sure what is happening now as Folky have not replied to my email yet. My account is back though so I have tested a listing (to see if it let me, and it did) so here is my listing for today. I’m adding it here quick before anything else happens!

I will be back to catch up later x

https://folksy.com/items/7196995-Set-of-2-x-3D-Santa-Friends-Christmas-Cards-Handmade-6-x-6-inches

17 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Sorry missed yesterday, all caught up to here now.
Pleased for all your sales, hope everyone has a good November.
Martin Shackleton
love your listing.
Best Wishes Adrian

18 Likes

Morning all, back for November and optimistic that sales this month will cover my Plus account!

Missed you all and expect I have missed so much. Hope everyone is well and prosperous.

Would have liked to list my new Christmas stocking but having trouble uploading photos. Will be back later to show you all.

12 Likes

Yay, here it is!

18 Likes

Good morning from a rain soaked Kent. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for continuing to keep the thread going.

Hope you have a good journey to see your Mum Caroline @carolinefrodsham. Happy Birthday June @Willowgifts - hope your eye op goes smoothly and your aches and pains improve soon.

My item for today - a pair of lampwork earrings.

20 Likes

And after last month with no sales on here, I have one to add to this month’s tally please Max :blush: @MaxPringJewellery

17 Likes

November already? Yikes, that means Christmas is next month!! Where has 2019 gone?

Here is my first listing of the month - a beautiful necklace, lovely for weddings or as a gift for that special lady … or maybe to keep!!

20 Likes

I’ve now managed to get my figures together for the sales in October. I looked back at October 2017 and found we had 175 sales for the month. This October we had 279. Almost an increase of 100. It is a different set of people but quite a few are regulars on the 365 thread.

This is how the sales break down:

Jewellery 56 (includes cuffs and badges)
Ceramics 48
Bags 46
Miscellaneous 46
Knitted/crocheted items 34
Cards (inc.Xmas cards) 24
Xmas items (tags,ornaments etc.) 14
Art 7
Supplies 4

(Miscelleaneous items included: Hob lid mats,draught excluders,pot holders,felted bowls,dishcloths,cushions,tea cosies,notebooks,memory books,pocket mirrors,hanging decorations,enamelled plates,lampshades,tissue holders,stitched silk jug,handbag charms)

Several of the 365’ers reached the Folksy Best Sellers list - Sue Trevor, Claire Mort, Jennies Gems, Deborah Jones, DotteryPotter, That Enamel Guy, Roses Workshop.

We are now into November - sales for November 2017 were 440. Let’s hope the sales fairy will look our way and we can achieve a larger sales figure this month.

25 Likes

A new Fusspot bunny ( bowl / desk tidy ) from me today , FI- NA-LLY got some photography done !!! …

17 Likes

Thanks for running the thread again Max @MaxPringJewellery
Happy belated Birthday June @junemccabe. Hope the eye op goes well.
Congrats on all those sales Valerie @jenniesgems
You do sound extremely busy Sarah @thedotterypotter, try not to get too stressed.
I hope you manage to resolve the issue at the gallery Roz @OrchardFelts, it sounds like your gallery neighbour is being rather unreasonable. I love your nativity set by the way :heart_eyes:
Interesting stats Cynthia @Brockstones, thanks for doing that.

13 Likes

I suppose as well as commenting on the news, I ought to actually add my listing! I got carried away and hit the reply button! :rofl:

https://folksy.com/items/7195698-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-pale-blue-with-lavender-and-pink-and-red-flowers

All loved and pinned to here.

19 Likes

Afternoon

Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all so well, it is so glad to be back and a part of this friendly community. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Hope everyone survived Halloween ok. Last year we had about 5 lots of trick and treaters, so stocked up with chocolate treats, and guess what, zilch!!! So guess who will be munching for ever!!! lol

Went to Cheshire Oaks Christmas shopping this morning, I have already done some on here, and they had a special promotion as it is the first late night shopping today, so lots of promotions most offering big discounts on top of those already marked. Got loads, so very happy. Glad we went early though as when we left at 12.30 you could hardly move or park !!!

After my wittering I have a new card to show
he he

Carolxx

21 Likes

Evening all! November already, soon be Christmas, eek! All loved and pinned to here.

18 Likes

I can’t really get my head around Christmas until November. I feel there should be time for enjoying Autumn between the end of Summer holidays and the start of Winter festivities. Once the clocks have changed and the fireworks are over, then I can consider cards and presents and decorations.
So here’s my first bauble of the year:

21 Likes

Good evening everyone
Love the hat Lynn @erkinwald
Love the purse Helen @PocketfulCreations
Happy Birthday June @junemccabe hope all goes well with your op
Can you add 5 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

Oh @TheCornishHare I hope 2019 is still to come!
I decided to start November by showing I’m not exclusively a cross-stitcher.

17 Likes

Whoops! Haha! Talk about wishing my life away. Karen

10 Likes

Good evening, yay happy dancing for sales Sue, Martin and Valerie D :dancing_men: :dancing_women:

great start to the month with lots of lovely makes, welcome back to some of our regulars and hello to some new faces :slight_smile:

How frustrating Roz @OrchardFelts hope you are able to resolve amicably

12 Likes

Hi all
I’m so sorry but I’ll have to drop out for a wee while. I suffered an injury a couple of weeks back. Just getting back on my feet & way behind with orders & everything else. Hope to be back in the near future. Hope you all get lost of sales!
Best wishes
Sharon

15 Likes

Hi everyone, Here is my new listing for this evening - A cute pin cushion xx
WP_20170528_009

15 Likes