Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2020

Hello and welcome the July 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Pocketful Creations 12
Janices Jewels 8
X-Stitcher Joss 4
The Precious Hare 9
Cariad Crafts 10
Blue Beezy Wings 1
The Greeting Card Shop 20
Erkinwald 4
The Chris Artist 6
Dottery Pottery 74
HR Nicholason Art 3
Sue Trevor 23
Gweddus 4
Grannys Handknits 3
One Sweetie Pea 3
That Enamel Guy 4
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
Feel Felt Found 2
Carolee Crafts 3
Suliko Soul 1
Max Pring Jewellery 7
Just K jewellery 1
Jennies Gems 6
The Deco Craft Shop 2
N Ofkants Curios 6
Girl of the Sixties 4
Wild Rose Designs 6
The Card Jeanie 2
Bimble Bird 2
Petra Bradley Prints 3
Ohhh What a Yarn 3
Jen Star Knits 4
Sasha Garrett 2
AAM Jewellery 3
TinkA Textiles 4
Knittingtopia 1
Creations for Tiny Tots 11
Marjans Art 2
Beautiful Fabric Bags 4
Coral Rose Crafts 1
JRL Art 1

Total 279

8 Likes

Good morning everyone and welcome to the July challenge thread, huge thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for managing the thread last month and I hope your dancing feet enjoy a rest until next time. Wishing you all a fabulous month with lots of laughter, hugs and sales :slight_smile: xx

33 Likes

Morning all. Set up the July Pinterest board then went and posted mine to June!

The trip to the garden centre went well, no one about had the place to ourselves and so well organised. No worries. More than I could say for Country Market wanted some water for the fish tank got in okay then coming out madness. People were wandering around no masks without a care in the world. Now I know we have not had any cases here but people go to London for work etc. Really ill in the afternoon and spent most of the rest of the day on the sofa drinking tea. I think because we got to CM later this was the problem, if we had gone at 9am would have been okay. The roads were very quiet though so people are not going to work yet. Just got to plant all the stuff bought in the ground today. Enjoy x

A relist from me

7262907-Vintage-Style-Baby-Bonnet-0

28 Likes

Morning all. Cool and overcast here today.
Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month, and many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for doing last months thread.
Still not feeling 100% so it going to be a sale relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7506151-SALE-now-12-50-Crochet-Patchwork-Blanket-Rainbow-

27 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: here’s for today, back after day job!

28 Likes

Good morning. Thank you for allowing me to join in again and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread. I’ve been restocking my shop over the weekend after a long time away. It will be nice to catch up with some old faces and meet the new ones.
Hope everyone has fared well over the madness we have been living through. Both me and hubby have continued to work all the way through so life has been pretty normal for us except not seeing family.
Anyway, enough for now as in just off to work so here’s my first listing.

Ps: I’m loving and pinning as always. Catch up with you all later.
27 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: July already :o I have just done the same as Carol @Caroleecrafts made a new July Pinterest board and then pinned mine for today to June :rofl: all sorted now and I have loved and pinned this thread to here :slight_smile:
Lovely to see you back Carol @Knittingtopia. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month :slight_smile: Here’s mine for today, listed last month but one I have not shown here yet, have a fab day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

rainbow bag charm

27 Likes

Morning everyone
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work last month
Today’s listing

Screenshot_20200701-080553

Welcome back Carol @Knittingtopia

27 Likes

all done to here, thank you Max for taking us through July. Some starry dazzlers from me today -

28 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words, and thank you to the super woman Maxine for taking over this month!

My listing for today is this pretty sunset tones agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

28 Likes

Morning! Everything loved and pinned to here including yesterday. Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread.

Welcome back Carol @Knittingtopia.

Starting the month with a re-list

26 Likes

Morning all. Paris in the errr Summer?

25 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:
Sorry, I dropped out of the June challenge for the last week - I will try harder this Month! Sorry if I’ve missed out on any vital news but sending you all a great big virtual hug anyway xxx

My listing today is a green owl

ALso Folksy tech (that may have been Doug) have managed to re-name my shop as Dottery Pottery in my URL after all these years and anyone that uses the old ‘thedotterypotter’ URL will get redirected. I’m so happy! At least my shop name matches up across all of my platforms now.

29 Likes

Morning All,
I realised that the last time I did the daily listing challenge was when lock down was introduced so lets hope that me doing it again is not a sign of things to come. Hopefully everyone has had an uneventful 3 months.
Starting as I mean to carry on with a bit of fordite and using @thedotterypotter brilliant instructions on how to do clickable photos here we go…

26 Likes

Thanks for running the thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your work last month.
Welcome back to some old faces @SashaGarrett, @knittingtopia, @PetraBradleyPrints, you have kicked off with some cracking items.
New listing for the new month (before the relists start flowing :grinning:). Banna Strand, County Kerry, watercolour. A bit looser than usual, I’m in experimentation mode.
Banna Strand

28 Likes

Pinch and a punch everybody! Where did June go?
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, keep up the experimentation - that’s beautiful.
Enough with the apologies Sarah @thedotterypotter. We’re just glad you’re back.
I’m going to continue what I’ve done the last couple of months, and try to alternate new listings and relistings. Today I have a new one, a seahorse

25 Likes

good morning all…
welcome back to some old faces ( not literally…lol ) and thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month, plus thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month.
What other way can I start the new month, but with some purple glitter…
https://folksy.com/items/7506405-original-art-fantasy-painting-ref-F-188-

27 Likes

Morning everyone, and thanks max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting. First time for me here so I hope I’m doing it right! Loving all the listings so far :grinning: I’ll be doing mostly relists unless I get a sudden spurt on at some point :rofl: Starting off with this sterling silver and chalcedony bangle…

25 Likes

Morning all.

Thanks for looking after us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery, and thanks for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

I’ve actually managed to get my backside in gear to have a new listing for the first of the month. Let’s see how long that lasts! :rofl:

TOIB111 Roses toiletry bag

Here’s my board for July:

26 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well. Thank you Max for fitting us all in to your very busy days and a huge thank you for organising us last month and now you can have a well earned relax and get used to all of that PPE you have to wear.

Well that was nice seeing lots of old friends returning, Carol @Knittingtopia, Sasha @SashaGarrett, Petra @PetraBradleyPrints, Julia @SulikoSoul , welcome back everyone. Welcome also to a new face Angela @aamjewellery.

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist when I first saw the title to your picture I read “Banana Stand” and wondered what on earth it was going to be when in fact is it a lovely painting of a very inviting beach. Brenda @teabreaks how else can we celebrate the beginning of the second half of the year without some purple glitter to see us on our way.

Today I have relist that you haven’t seen before of a girls loopy waistcoat

My new board for this month is

28 Likes