Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Thank you but… how do I post it to my item?

Sorry for being dumb!!

16 Likes

Pinch, punch first of the month etc. to everyone!
All loved to here :heart_eyes:
Here’s my listing
Silver Heart Stud Earrings - Free Delivery

31 Likes

Happy October everyone and I hope the sales fairy keeps us all busy this month. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking control this month. Welcome to those who are new to the forum, it really is a lovely group :blush:
There are already some gorgeous things listed, I just love your sheep hot water bottle cover Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE
I finally managed to get out this morning and take some photographs so I will have a few days worth of new listings. I’m starting with the rainbow scarf that I only finished last night :rainbow:

35 Likes

Today I’m at home with stable mains electricity and a working high-speed internet connection. Having spent a lot of this year in a very remote Scottish cottage I will never take such things for granted again!

I’m going to do my best to join in every day like I used to when the world was normal. If I suddenly vanish without trace again you’ll know where I’ve gone.

28 Likes

Thank you Sam, I think over the years I have knitted a flock of them! They seem to appeal to all ages…xx :ram:xx

17 Likes

Hi there everyone I’m back again with CfTT. Welcome to the thread Lesley @SilverJewellery and Kerry @kerrylouisearts
Thank you for the lovely welcome back Lynn @erkinwald

Today I have a relist which you haven’t seen before

28 Likes

Happy October! I’m listing this and then working through the thread. Big hello to anyone new to it - this is my 3rd month and it’s been really helpful. Here’s to a productive and successful month for all!

It’s meant to be a jellyfish but looks more like a flower (will need to make some flower ones).

34 Likes

welcome Kerry Louise @kerrylouisearts Waving at you from Baglan…up the top xx…

15 Likes

Good afternoon all, finally got here I couldn’t list this morning kept getting the we are broken but beautiful and been working in the day job since 8am so only now have had a chance. Wishing you all a good month with lots of sales, and plenty of hugs, love and laughter xx all pinned and loved to here

34 Likes

Mornin’ . Hope I’m posting this in the right bit!

1 sale this morning - Does that count to this total?
Now off to love you all!

36 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, started the month with a lovely sale , please add it to the list for me Natalie.
Will post shortly.

16 Likes

Well done Valerie @valerie and Bridget @FeltbyBridget on your sales! Bridget, as long as it’s a folksy sale it counts to the tally!
Oh and just in, well done to you too Shirley @TheBeadHare on your sale!
Happy dancing for you all!

Natalie x

18 Likes

@GweddusArt, yay! waving back at you from the edge of town, Llewellyn street! xx

14 Likes

Hi Gill, it’s quite easy, when you have your item for the day that you want to post, open that item in your shop and copy the https link code from the top of your page and paste into the thread, as you’ve seen other are doing here. Then when we click on link, it will take us straight to your item.

Natalie x

15 Likes

Hello & happy October everyone, a lovely bright fresh morning here in Purbeck. I’m still trying to fill my listings , the Internet is behaving so fingers crossed.
I haven’t mastered the links yet, I can’t seem to get it to work like yours do @MaxPringJewellery. I’ve tried the URL here and using the link box, what am I doing wrong please?

28 Likes

Thankyou @CreationsforTinyTots :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hellooo…I just want to make sure I am doing the sharing and liking bit correctly… So I have made a board on Pinterest and I am pining everyone’s items to that bored and then I am liking the items with the blue thumb at the bottom, and hearting shops and items too ? is that correct? Thanks, x

17 Likes

Sounds perfect Kerry @kerrylouisearts

Natalie x

14 Likes

Hi Everyone, :sun_behind_large_cloud:

I only have 46 items in my shop, so will be recycling them here again :upside_down_face: (hopefully there’ll be a new one, sometime this month)
As it’s Moon & Stars for today’s theme: here’s StarGazey Aries

Thank you for running the thread this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios (glad you got a lie in!)
Could you add a Sale to the Tally for me please

Welcome to all new folksy365ers :grinning:
Loved & pinned to here…

…for some reason when I hit the general reply, I keep replying to someone’s post ¯_(ツ)_/¯

28 Likes

Welcome welcome to the new faces! Hope you settle in and enjoy the lovely view!

I don’t know what happened yesterday, completely missed posting. I’m trying to get ready for an online fair - listings have to be sent a few weeks ahead which means I’ve had to put a few things as hidden and my new stuff I won’t list until it’s done so I’m afraid it’s just a relist from me today;

28 Likes