Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Morning everyone :herb:

7526928-5-x-Decorative-Metal-Shank-Button-3

30 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

Well done on your lovely sales milestone Lynn @erkinwald, hereā€™s me getting excited as I only need 1 more to get to 50.

Sorry ladies and gents I havenā€™t had time or energy to photograph anything new yet so hereā€™s a relist of a bracelet and earrings set that you havenā€™t seen before.

29 Likes

all done to here, a wild wet day here in Hove. Some lovely winter woolies in the thread today, must get all my gloves and scarves out! A new Fluorite piece from me today, one of my favourite gemstones.

30 Likes

Morning all, all caught up to this point.

Congratulations on the big 500 @erkinwald!!

As itā€™s pumpkin as theme of the day, hereā€™s a new one to my shop;

30 Likes

Good morning all. Well done to all those with sales and a special well done to Lynn @erkinwald
Having had a good sort out yesterday I found boxes and boxes of unlisted itemsā€¦and I found this hand made card that has a print of one of my paintings on itā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7570732-all-occasion-blank-7x5-greetings-card-ref-F-254-

30 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

3 sales to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

Here are my instructions on how to make a clickable large photo link @WestcountryCreations - there are two methods here that may work for you :slight_smile:
How to create a large clickable photo in your forum posts

My listing today is a Christmas mitten decoration:

Congratulations Lynn @erkinwald on your 500 sales milestone x

Iā€™ll miss you this Month Latona @BeautifulFabricBags - see you when you get your mojo back x

30 Likes

Morning all, just popped in to catch up.
Congrats on the milestone Lynn @erkinwald!
Thanks for including me on your board Sam @HandknitBySam :grin:
Welcome to the new peeps!
Have a lovely day all, back later with my listing x

19 Likes

Hi there again Iā€™m back with CfTT.

Today I have a cardigan set for a premature baby girl. Sorry about the photos I am waiting for the time to make this one again to retake some more for this.

28 Likes

Yay! Well done on another 3 sales Sarah @thedotterypotter
Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

15 Likes
28 Likes

I donā€™t really have any Halloweeny stuff in my wool and tweed shop, but I do have a few little things in my felt shop. In honour of the theme of the day hereā€™s a pumpkin:

31 Likes

Itā€™s a relist from me today, as I have to scoot and help hubby put the guttering on his new shedā€¦for obvious reasons!!

31 Likes

Morning everyone,
I have friends coming round today and weā€™ll sit under the gazebo in the garden. Itā€™ll give the dog a bit of space to run around in too! So Iā€™ll catch up later with my loving :heart:
Todayā€™s listing

Screenshot_20201002-100541

32 Likes

We are 14 years old this weekend and are offering 50% off all designs from now until midnight Sunday 4th October 2020.
Thanks to all of our customers over the past 14 years, Rosie.

31 Likes

Relisted my Alpaca tea cosy. Making a couple of things that are taking forever to finish.

32 Likes

@erkinwald congratulations :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Morning! ā€¦ All caught up to here for now :slight_smile:

My listing for today is this mandrake print. Its original art that I have turned in to a print I painted it with watercolours and ink :slight_smile:

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

33 Likes

Please can you add 3 sales for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios (total 3)ā€¦I now need tea and cakeā€¦xx

22 Likes

Wow! - just Wow!!!

15 Likes

All caught up to here.

Congratulations on your milestone Lynn @erkinwald

Just a re-list today

31 Likes