Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

all done to here, a new pair of Murano drops from me -

29 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
This pudding decoration is just out of the oven or off the sewing machine so to speak. Iā€™m all behind today so Iā€™ll catch up later.

IMG_20201001_130346_595

Welcome Bridget @FeltbyBridget :grin: you found us then :heart:

29 Likes

Fab ok, thankyou :slight_smile: x

14 Likes

October yay!
ā€™ Hygge homeā€™ blanket / throw from me today ā€¦

28 Likes

under the m4?..stay safe down there xx

12 Likes

sounds good to me Kerry Louise @kerrylouisearts everyone here is really nice so donā€™t worry too muchā€¦and just so that you know. I am the keeper of the naughty step and if you step out of line ( not really) you can join me here for tea and cakesā€¦lol

17 Likes

Afternoon everyone new earrings today
Thank you for running the thread this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for last month
https://folksy.com/items/7570738-Mystic-Coated-Quartz-Sterling-Silver-Earrings

26 Likes

Canā€™t believe itā€™s October already. Hope it brings everyone lots of sales. Hereā€™s two!

26 Likes

Not sure we have to correct link for your new earrings Valerie @jenniesgems.

I think this is the correct link for the earring pictured.

21 Likes

Well done Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

16 Likes

Aha, I get it now! Many thanks x

15 Likes

Good afternoon. October already Where is this year going?
Beach huts today. Memories of summer

Valerie x
28 Likes

Hi Everyone. My first post in this thread. Fingers crossed I donā€™t mess up.

A large needle felt elephant. Relisted today.

30 Likes

yeah, thatā€™s it! bought a house here this time last year, very friendly street, my Partner works in the Coop in Margam we are doing our best to stay safe, you stay safe too xx

14 Likes

haha :joy:

14 Likes

Missed yesterday so Iā€™ve caught up first with September then got to here.
Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for her work in September and to you Nataie @NOfkantsCurios for taking it up for this month. Keep safe.
Good to see sales holding up as September moves away and October comes in.
Welcome to the newbies; I dont trust myself to remember the names but you know who you are :grinning:
Iā€™ve started a new Pinterest board for October -

And today I have a new listing
29 Likes

Everything loved and pinned to here. Thanks to both Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread.
Welcome to all the newbies, I was going to mention you by name but there are so many of you that I lost trackā€¦

27 Likes

Thanks for doing this again, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Iā€™ve just been to see your lovely poppy hat, and noticed that one of your tags is unlikely to lead to anything useful, due to a typo - a ā€˜stokingā€™ filler? :upside_down_face:
Welcome to the newbies - nice to see you @yorkshireharecrafts (I know you from Instagram!) Your elephant is lovely.
Iā€™m starting this month with a relist, but some of you wonā€™t have seen it before.
Hand embroidered blue dragon T-shirt

29 Likes

Hi everyone
Good to be back. Thanks Natalie for letting me in again. My plans for August didnā€™t go well, I opened a Pinterest account but that is as far as I got. I just donā€™t understand it!
But then the craft fairs started up again and they have been really successful. I only hope it lasts.
My listing for today

Carnelian large bead earrings 1

29 Likes

Hi Everyone
First apologies for bailing out last month and not saying bye. I have not made anything new for a while and I was stressing about relisting so I have taken some time out. I will not be taking part this month and taking time to think about keeping my shop open as sales are depressingly non existent and my motivation to just add stuff is very low. Thanks to you all on here that have been so supportive and sharing your news with us all. I have miss you. Special thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going. I will pop things on to the Folksy FB page as and when. Take care and look after yourselves and your families. Latona x

28 Likes