Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - October 2021

Welcome to the challenge thread Afifa @Grandeurfinest

Natalie x

11 Likes

Look forward to it! Thank you Natalie :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi all, meant to start this a couple of months back, but have a frozen shoulder in both shoulders, so kinda feeling sorry for myself and having to limit, crafting/computer time which is annoying. Hopefully I will keep up this month :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Welcome Esme @esmedodsworth that sounds jolly uncomfortable! Hope you are feeling better!?!

Natalie x

12 Likes

It is a bit better, but it is horrible, not being able to sleep is the worst part :smiley: feeling better enough though to get back to a bit of stuff, so that is making me happier, looking forward to seeing everyones items and getting involved again.

16 Likes

Unfortunately I will have to opt out of Octoberā€™s Daily Listing Challenge, as I have three Craft Fairs to sort out.

Will be back in Novemberā€¦Forgot to say thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for the September thread help.

Lynn @erkinwald - The Cat Bag is simply gorgeous. I now have a complete set of lovely things for my Granddaughter at Christmas. They are over Christmas Day, so canā€™t wait to see her little face. Thanks so much.

Thanks
SallyAnn

21 Likes

We will miss you SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop hope the fairs are super busy for you!

Natalie x

12 Likes

Thanks Natalie, just caught your message before I logged off. I will miss you all too.
SallyAnn

11 Likes

Getting off to a good start, got one sale to report @NOfkantsCurios !

Welcome @esmedodsworth and @Grandeurfinest

Good luck with the craft fairs @thegreetingscardshop

Still not had a chance to photograph any finished makes so again a relist from me today;

23 Likes

Well done Jen @JenStarKnits. Happy Friday Fandango for you too!

Natalie x

11 Likes

My pleasure SallyAnn.
Will miss seeing your lovely cards.
Iā€™ve just managed to get a table at a local Craft Fair for next Sunday week, there have been so few around here hopefully it will be well attended.

13 Likes

Please can you add a sale to the tally for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :smiley:

14 Likes

Yay Lynn @erkinwald happy Friday fandango for you too!

Natalie x

13 Likes

Afternoon all.
My sales last month were dire, not sure if it was because I wasnā€™t taking part in this thread, will do my best to keep up this month.

Thanks for looking after us Natalie.
Happy belated birthday Sue @SueTrevor
Hope those feeling under the weather feel better soon.
Silver triangle earrings

24 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery @NOfkantsCurios Thanks for last month Max and thank you Natalie for looking after us this month.

22 Likes

Welcome to the thread Afia @Grandeurfinest and Esme @esmedodsworth itā€™s good to have you taking part.
Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery itā€™s good to see your lovely earrings again and todayā€™s is no exception.
Weā€™ll miss you Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop hope the fairs are good for you. Look forward to having you back.

15 Likes

Afternoon folks,

Iā€™m feeling slight better, pressure in my ear has abated a bit. Still a bit achy and headachy but can pretty much ignore it.
Hope my fellow sick folk are feeling a bit better too.

Typical autumn weather here, bit chilly, breezy with sunshine then next minute showers. :sun_with_face::umbrella:

I am gonna do Granby Street Market tomorrow - weather isnā€™t looking great, but itā€™s a monthly market and Iā€™ve all this autumn/Halloween stockā€¦ Plus I had printed a table runner banner with my logo and name etc on it, and I really want to use it!! Just have to wrap up well and hope the weather isnā€™t too awful so folk still venture out.

Relist today - lovely pair of hand warmers, I made these last year.

21 Likes

Good afternoon,

Hope everyone with colds and headaches is feeling a bit better :slight_smile:

The weather feels very unpredictable here - we had the washing out as it was very sunny but had to go rushing out half an hour ago to bring it all in as we had a very sudden shower - now itā€™s dried up again!!

Iā€™ve listed a lavender bag in my shop, planning on making some more soon now Iā€™ve topped up on lavender buds!

21 Likes

Afternoon

Happy first of the month, October already!!!

Big thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for October. Greatly appreciated.

Lovely sunshine this afternoon, so welcome after the days of rain.

I have a new item at last

Carol xx

22 Likes

Welcome Esther @NaturesPalette you have an interesting shop! I know my sister would love your soaps!

Natalie x

11 Likes