Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - September 2021

Morning all - happy September - where is this year going!

Thanks for looking after us last month @NOfkantsCurios and this month @MaxPringJewellery

welcome back to the thread Marie @MadeintheTemple, Dee @OrukiDesign and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE cat @BabanCat Amanda @bowerbirddesigns (hope I haven’t missed anyone!) and those new to the thread

here is my listing today

have a great day all

Kx

27 Likes

Morning everyone
Happy September and happy autumn!!
My goodness! Has everyone had three weetabix or something?? It’s really busy on here already :astonished::grin:
I’m playing catch up again!

Thanks in equal measures to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and max @MaxPringJewellery dont know how you both do it, but my thanks and love to you both :heart::heart:

Here’s mine, especially for the beginning of autumn

27 Likes

Hi Pauline @OswestryJewels
Sorry to hear that you have to have another procedure but I’m pleased you got a little good news too :heart:

17 Likes

Welcome and welcome back to
Dee @OrukiDesign suzzie @thistledownandHOPE Marie @MadeintheTemple Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn Alison @FluffStuffCrafts cat @BabanCat Amanda @bowerbirddesigns :wave::wave:

Think that’s everyone…apologies if I missed anyone out…,it’s not intentional xx

22 Likes

I am having a clear out so I have a second listing today
destash of Christmas ribbon for crafting ( ref ... - Folksy

26 Likes

One sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery …thank you fellow 365 er xx

19 Likes

Happy September all, let’s hope the sales fairy is feeling active this month.

Thank you for last month @NOfkantsCurios -you day out looks much more fun than working - as Zammo said, just say no :grinning: Thank you for this month @MaxPringJewellery.

@JenStarKnits that sounds fascinating and great that you are mending and repurposing things.

@OswestryJewels sorry to hear you need a further procedure and hope it goes well.

I’m off for my steroid injection shortly (it was today after all - not that I got much done yesterday) and supposed to rest for 2 weeks - plan was to have a load of stuff made in advance but that hasn’t really worked out so let’s see how I go.

For now this, it’s maybe a bit too lightweight so will be doing some experimenting when I get heavier sheet…

28 Likes

Afternoon everyone copper earrings today
Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month
Copper Heart Drop Earrings Dangle Earrings - Folksy

25 Likes

Meant to ask if anyone has a recommendation for a good affordable tablet or laptop.

Situation is that my current laptop has been on last legs for several years now and I need to get something else before it completely dies.

If I get a tablet I’ll also need to get a new printer (as current printer needs device plugged into it and don’t think can do that with tablets) and also a keyboard and mouse as just using the screen would drive me bonkers.

My in house expert (hubby) is dead set against anything that isn’t Apple (I’m not paying for that) and claims inexpensive tablets don’t have enough power. I’d consider another laptop and looked at Chromebook as cheaper but don’t like the idea of paying for storage each month as it adds up.

Any recommendations would be most welcome thank you.

18 Likes

I hope you like this lucky ACEO. I had the idea to make a small good luck charm/card for people to carry with them in their wallet or purse

26 Likes

Wow, that was fast work, well done you xx🎄xx

17 Likes

Thank you for the welcome back Stephanie xx

14 Likes

I don’t know anything about computers, but I know I wouldn’t be without my tablet now. I’m on my 4th! The 1st two I got for free via tesco points. As soon as I got one I was smitten, so lightweight, switches on in an instant and I can do everything if not more than I could with my computer although I’m sure they’ve improved since then. I use a pencil usually, not my fingers. Also easy to pack up for a holiday, whatever they were :rofl: I also take photos of my work, and can actually see if it’s in focus or not. It does connect to my printer. I also have a computer literate son who sets it up for me if I need it. I would never go back to a computer. My partner has an ipad but I struggle with that if he needs anything doing because I don’t understand apple ways. Infact, the only reason I manage the daily listing is the fact that the tablet makes it easier for me.

19 Likes

Thank you v. helpful. What brand/model tablet do you have or have found good?

13 Likes

I have heard the Samsung tablets are good. Only have Mac for everything as love them and understand a lot about the iOS but appreciate they do cost more.

15 Likes

Apologies for longer-than-intended absence during August . I found myself being pulled in too many directions !!! Although I managed a few visits here , it was just to admire !! I hope everyone has had a lovely Summer and stayed safe and well :slight_smile:

soooo …I will start September a-fresh !

This is my new listing …

27 Likes

It’s a Samsung galaxy S6 lite. I think it’s new, I was given it as a present earlier this year. My old one was just beginning to play up, although I would have carried on with it. Things like the brightness of the screen, I couldn’t quite get where I wanted it. Nothing to do with the actual function of websites etc.

16 Likes

Afternoon All,

I’m looking forward to joining in again as it’s been a while! Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for organising.

I’m starting with a re-list today as it’s the last day of the school holidays & we’ve been school shoe shopping today!

Hopefully I’ll be able to get listing the things I finished before the holidays over the next few days!

Looking forward to seeing all the lovely goodies everyone has.

Cheers Lou

25 Likes

I had good intentions of joining in the thread for September but think I will take a step back for a couple of weeks at least. I am due to have my kitchen replaced this month and that is where I do most of my felting … Sales on Folksy have not been forthcoming for me recently but I have had a bumper month in the gallery so for the time being I will be concentrating on stock for that.
Will probably pop in and out to keep up with everyones news. See you all soon.

25 Likes

Back to school alarm clock cosy. Don’t you just hate that noise!

26 Likes