Getting Stickers Printed

Hey

Does anyone know any good places to get stickers printed with a logo on or is it cheaper to do them myself?

Thanks
Sarah

Im also interested to know!

me too!!! lol I’d love to get some more professional labels printed.

Moo.com, and vistaprint. Moo.com has a 10% off coupon on facebook somewhere and they come from the uk. Vistaprint is sent from Germany and takes 2 weeks to arrive

Moo.com do very good labels. They often have special offer codes too. And/or you can get another “Moo.com” member to recommend you, which gives you (and them) a discount. Also, if you’ve never bought from Moo before, I think you can still get an introductory discount via Folksy (though I’m not sure where the link has gone to … - try looking in the Folksy blog).

Otherwise, you could try searching on Folksy itself - some people make this kind of stuff and sell it in their shops.

Lizzie

Hey Lizzie,
I had a look at Moo before but found them quite expensive. Found a discount code for $10 reduction so turned out not too bad.

No-one seems to be doing round ones on Folksy. Maybe there is a gap in the market there.

I got my business cards from moo and they were lovely.

Thanks
Sarah

I got my cards done on moo.com and my business cards and they have done a wonderful job on them