Going in hospital soon. Should I "holiday" my shop?

Crikey Denise you’ve really been through it haven’t you! We have a lot to be grateful to the Hallamshire for too. Let’s hope as you say that you’ve had your share of hospital for this year and a good few years to come. Keep up your good work, you have some lovely items in your shop. Take care and get well soon. Make the most of having your family around to help you back to full strength
:bouquet:

It’s great that you have such a supportive family to help you through your recovery. I can remember the Royal Hospital on Infirmary Road and Middlewood Hospital just up the road from there.

I think waiting for pills when coming out of hospital is a right of pass.
In November I had to wait over 9hours for my pills stupid thing is I had the majority of it at home and the rest the nurse got me from the medication trolley.
But I still had to wait for the pills I knew I had.
I was told I could go home and come back but the hospital was too far away plus I don’t drive so a cab there and back would have cost £40.

I pleased to see you are home and recovering now. It always nice to be back in your own bed.

Glad things went well for you. That is a lot of pills!! I thought I was bad on 18 odd a day!! I absolutely love the earrings I got from you recently, so glad I discovered your shop. xx

Glad to hear all went well, wishing you a speedy recovery :smiley:

Glad you are making a good recovery :slight_smile:

Glad to hear things went well wishing you a speedy recovery

Pleased to hear things went well and hope your recovery goes well, :slight_smile: