Holiday mode- and gift guides

Hello,
I did search bout couldn’t find my answer. I will be away from my stock for a few days this week and would rather not put my shop in holiday mode- but without going through and editing all my items I can’t think of a simpler way of making sure I don’t disappoint customers. If I put my holiday mode, will my items still show up in the ‘favourite finds’ and gift guides?

Could you put info in your banner saying you will be away and wont be able to post things until Xth Sept?

I suppose I could, I just worry that some people might not see it.
A way to bulk edit notes on postage would be handy at times like these! :slight_smile:

Agreed. Itl happen one day.

1 Like

Hi, your items show up in favourite finds/ gift guides etc if the shop is in holiday mode, they still show up if they are sold out until folksy have one of their sporadic clear outs.
A way to bulk edit dispatch times times would be nice wouldn’t it.
Sasha

1 Like

Great- thanks Sasha. Holiday Mode it is- and then I’ll put a note in my banner for visitors. :slight_smile: Sorted!

be careful with the wording of the banner - some home insurers won’t cover you if you have made it obvious that you won’t / aren’t at home and get burgled - go for something vague like ’ I won’t be able to process orders between x -y’

1 Like

Will you still be able to access your emails/online shop to see any orders coming in? If so, you could then email the buyer and explain that you will not be able to post immediately, and offer a refund if they don’t want to wait. As long as it’s not more than a few days, most people would probably be happy to wait. If you’re offline completely while away, I think holiday mode would be better.

1 Like

@SashaGarrett- there will be people at home, just not me. :smile: If the house was empty I wouldn’t advertise it!

I suppose I could do that- that’s a good idea. Maybe If I just put a notice in my banner after all then, and then if people miss it I can email them. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone

That only shows if they are on your front page not listing pages.