Good Friday morning

It’s Friday, crunchy day.
Here in Washinghouse Central, we have a tsunami of green washing, totally unexpected, I was taken completely by surprise, hubby came home with it last night! I feel like a hamster on a wheel, getting nowhere.
BUT always looking on the bright side, I have dead headed the roses whilst waiting for the tea to brew, and yes both No1 son and hubby got one, and revelled in the quiet, beauty and scents of my garden all still in m’nightie! Its Friday, it’s crunchy day and I feel fine!!!
Hope you all have a fulfilling day too,
Suzzie x

3 Likes

Suzzie you made me laugh with the Washinghouse Central, when I first read, I read it was Washington and had to go back and re-read lol.

Bless you, you’re washing really is never ending lol. I think you deserve one of those biscuits today!

The sun is shining here and the birds are tweeting away! I have to nip out to the shop and when I get back I plan on making new things! I said that yesterday and only ended up making one set, the day just turned out to be hectic. x

1 Like

I now have a couple of orders to complete so new designs are on hold until later on. Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880, I made your tags in the brown kraft card, was that what you wanted? I forgot to ask you as there available in white, cream & ivory linen too. If it’s one of the other colours you wanted it’s not a problem, I can make another set and they’ll still be in 1st Class post for you today. x

Awwww thanks for telling me @tagpress but it was the ones you have made I wanted
they look brilliant and much nicer than any of the tags I have at the moment.

I’m trying to take photos before I go see my friend. but they are all rubbish.
Think it’s cos I can’t find my glasses and everything looks blurry.

Oh that’s okay Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880, I originally made you the same ones as the photos anyway but I wouldn’t have minded had you wanted a different colour! I’ll get them inside your envelope now I know ready to post.

I hope you manage to find your glasses. Don’t delete any photos you’ve taken just in case there are some good ones! x

Did you see your beautiful tags featured today in recent finds? Good to see you there, hope it brings in some orders.

Good morning

So glad it’s Friday… Whoop :balloon:
I too have been pegging out more washing. It’s a smalls day today. Took me ages putting it all on the line. :grin:

Friday is always an hectic day so I can guarantee I won’t get chance to make anything new, but I may have time to list a new item :blush:

I’m just munching a mini roll and slurping a coffee before I dash out to work.

Catch u later. Have a fab day folks

Karen

Morning ladies!

I didn’t see them @SoSewMegan but many thanks for letting me know! :wink:

Morning Karen @karenscraftybitz
I love Fridays because it’s the last day to rush out of a morning until Monday arrives for school! I want one of your mini rolls to go with my coffee I just poured! Attach it to email. x :laughing:

It seems to be a bit of a happy Friday washing day today, I handwashed the rugs from the bathroom, they don’t fit in the machine and they have a rubber backing so are better done by hand. They have been drip drying in the garden all day. It’s been such a hot day they are ready to be brought back indoors.

Hi Jan @HandcraftedbyPicto,
Glad you managed to get the rugs dry in this lovely weather. Oh your acrylic paintings are beautiful! I love the one with the rainbow! x

1 Like