Happy Friday Everyone :-)

Woohoo it’s Friday again :slight_smile: What are your plans for the weekend? We are having a lazy one pottering ariund in the garden which is at risk of becoming over run with weeds and hedge after all the rain we’ve had. Are you doing anything fun?

My daughter is performing in a dance show so we will be busy watching that! She changed ballet schools about 18 months ago, and had done 2 shows with the previous school. Always mayhem and fuss but this new dance school has run things like a dream! Enjoy your gardening - I need to do mine as the brambles are now higher than the clematis… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its the first weekend (of 4) of the Cambridge Open Studios so I’ll be sat in my studio polishing pieces I haven’t gotten round to doing because I’ve been frantically cleaning and setting up whilst I panic that no one will turn up. Not sure if that counts as fun or not. Now where did I put my bunting/flag/arrows after last year’s event…

2 Likes

Good luck @SashaGarrett, hope Open Studios goes well and that you find your bunting!

1 Like

We are in our gallery this weekend, hoping for some sunshine to tempt people to come out! :smiley:

1 Like

We will be up to our eyeballs again with packing boxes, getting ready for our move. Hubby has hired a van for Monday to clear out the garage - A HUGE job.

2 Likes

I normally work on a Saturday but have been covering for a work colleague and have managed to snag a whole weekend off!! Going to go to the Dulwich Picture Gallery to see the Winifred Knights exhibition. I hope the rain holds off!!

http://www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/2016/june/winifred-knights/