Happy Tuesday Morning 28/7

I can’t get going for the life of me today, I’ve not ached like this for years. :no_mouth:

Love the sound of your jam & cordial Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE, not to mention the apple & blackcurrant crumble for winter!

Sorry to hear about the fabric order Roz @Rozcraftz. Have you managed to start anything new today?

Hope you manage to get something made today Monika @TobisiasLilThing, lol! :grin:

I’m hearin’ ya Kim! @KBCreations. I think we should have Sunday’s day of rest early? lol. x :laughing:

1 Like

I can see you sneaking around in here Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 lol. :grin:

Did you manage to buy the trousers you wanted? x

Roz @rozcraftz you really aren’t having much luck with your suppliers.
I hope things get better. It’s annoying when you receive the wrong thing especially when it’s the seller’s fault.
Did you manage to sort the bead order out?

Well I went to the shops with OH and I couldn’t find anything nice. I think it’s because I’m a funny size. I’m short and could only find really long legs. I usually just get jeggings because I know they fit length wise.
But I fancy some normal trousers.
Nevermind I’ll keep looking.

That sucks. Hope you find something. x

I’m sure I will. might have to go to Croydon on Saturday. I try so hard not to go there especially after the riots afew years ago but it’s closer than anywhere else.

Where do you live Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880? I was born in Croydon and spent a lot of my childhood there. Its all changed a lot now though, think its part of London now.

I live in Wallington. Yeah we are classed as London and Croydon, Sutton ect.
That’s a small world huh?

1 Like

Can you not order any online Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880? I’m sure you’ll have more chance of getting the shorter legs surely? x

Do you know I have never even thought of that.
I’ll have a look around. that’s a bit silly really.

I think the high street stores are limited and the majority are for longer legs for sure Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 !

They’d be much more choice I’d imagine online, good luck although I’m sure you won’t need it! x

1 Like

Not really feeling it today. Got through most of my list and sat down to do some crafting but drew a blank and just gave up. Sometimes I need a bit of a break, back to work tomorrow morning and meeting up with a friend in the afternoon so maybe I’ll feel more inspired on Thursday :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got that feeling too Roz @Rozcraftz, I think it’s more to do with me getting a cold. I’m aching everywhere, I keep getting twinges of earache this evening and I’m sneezing! I’m hoping i’ll feel alright in the morning, there’s things I want to make. x

Awwww Kelly @tagpress summer colds are the worst.
You rest up lovely.

1 Like