Has anyone else had a quiet March?!

Hello :blush: :raised_back_of_hand:

Having had an excellent trickling of sales and reviews for the last couple of months - and a particularly good Feb, in March I have seen nothing!

Has anyone else expereinced similar?

5 Likes

Yes, like you things have been ticking along ok and in March only one sale. :worried:

1 Like

It started off really well for me and then v. quiet after Mothers Day. Weird as I also sell my old clothes etc on the big auction site and it has been really dead but then picked up just in the last week - probably as people start to realise they’ll be going out soon. Here’s hoping for a good April for all :grinning:

2 Likes

I put the mockers on my sales early March by saying they were like buses - sold 3 seaglass pictures in a week then no buses since then!!! Did sell some fabric this week so yes here’s hoping for a better April!

1 Like

Oh, yes, it’s been absolutely dire! I’ve been putting a lot of work into my shop and have only had three sales. It sounds like a general thing though, so I’m sure things will get better for everybody xxx ps. not just here, I usually have a steady stream of sales on the auction site with vintage items, but have sold very little there during March.

3 Likes

Yes, it has been terrible. I have also upped my posting to online markets etc & although I’m getting lots of likes & comments, no sales.

3 Likes

Yes been quiet since January, trying to be more active on forums but totally lost my SM mojo.

1 Like

@feelfeltfound I expect that has a lot to do with it. Now the outside world is back in sight people are likely saving their money to spend on doing things or going to actual shops. Unfortunately I think we might be forgotten about for a bit until the novelty wears off.

2 Likes

yes been quiet this month

1 Like

Only had one sale since January but I never get many sales despite numerous likes and wonderful feedback. I am now supporting a local charity called Yorkshire Children’s Trust, so put extra pressure on myself :confused:

1 Like

March has been my worst month in over a year…only one sale, hoping it picks up for us all.

March has been a little quiet for me after a busy February, but it’s strange times at the moment for everyone.

1 Like

Nothing at all in March!!

Until last week, I’d had no sales since the beginning of December!

Yes I desperately need it to pick up

I was just coming on the the forams to talk about the same thing march has been dry i think i have had 2 sales and im starting to think about opening my shop up somewhere else aswell

1 Like

March has been my best month this year (but that’s not really saying much, just 4 sales out of six :smile:)…

3 Likes

Yes, I had three sales in March, but only one in February, so I’m going to look at it positively. I’m on the up!

1 Like

I just paid my highest ever Folksy bill by a long way which shows that, although I didn’t make my highest ever number of sales, I did have my best month on Folksy ever in terms of revenue (I have the Plus account so my bill is entirely commission fees). Happy, happy bunny :grin:

8 Likes

I also have a pluss account and this is the first time since november that i am paying off my comishions fees beacuse it roles over if its less the £2.50 its like the last 4 months have stalled and im paying more then im erning and still trying to do everything to boost sales and self promote on other platforms