Has the Christmas rush started yet

Has your Christmas rush started yet or are people find it slow at the moment

I’m hoping so. I have had a few sales this week.

I’m not likely to have a Christmas rush on here as I only have two items listed in my shop. I’m having a busier time on Facebook so sticking to that this year. I may return to listing next year around July time as I never seem to sell much before then.

My regular non folksy customers have started putting their christmas present commissions in and it has been getting busier here (but that might be due to the promotion by british crafters that I paid for).

1 Like

I keep saying to myself that I should pay British crafters to promote but never get round to it.

When Dottie re jigged it so it was less about fitting in with a theme of the day and became about increasing exposure over a month I thought I’d give it a go. She was also offering 20% off as part of the relaunch which helped sway me. I’ll let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

Oh yes, my Christmas rush has definitely started! This year I’m actually setting early dates for closing my order books so that I can make sure everything is finished on time.

1 Like

No Christmas rush for me yet, but hope I get one. Its my first Christmas on Folksy, so maybe I shouldn’t expect too much.

I am new on here but the rush seems to. Have started elsewhere so probably won’t for me here for a while

Not exactly a “rush” yet but definitely seen an increase in activity and a few orders over the last week so fingers crossed the rush is on its way :smile:

Not on Folksy unfortunately, but I have had a busy couple of weeks via face book, mainly elves, tree angels and fairies. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Folksy sales :mushroom: :smile:

I have been a bit quiet , but have some lovely pinboards , which make lovely presents .
So wishing everybody luck with sales.

I’m getting slightly busier but only really when I pop a promotion up. Not like last year yet, I think it’s going to be late orders this year. I know I feel like October only lasted a week and not sure people are ready yet! xx

Not yet, both last year and this year have been quieter than previously. Hope things do pick up.

No rush for me yet. I’ve had a few sales from outside but nothing on Folksy. Hopefully see some activity soon. Good luck everyone!

Ive had my first Folksy sale in 8 months, not sure if it can be classed as a rush but a sale is always a good thing.

2 Likes

Off of Folksy I’ve had lots of christmas sales but unfortunately the rush hasn’t reached my Folksy store yet! Fingers crossed its coming soon though :wink:

Starting to get some items on here over this coming week. SO hopefully things will start to pick up :smile:

The making rush has started, and custom orders outside of this site too. We not even been on here a year yet and are focusing on some well established craft fayres for chrimble this year not enough hours in the day to be active everwhere