Have you ever been featured in a magazine?

Have you ever been featured in a magazine.
This article about me was over 20 years ago in a knitting machine magazine. I was selling my knitwear in Uxbridge shopping centre craft market…happy days…

12 Likes

That’s fabulous Brenda! And also very lovely to see your face and lovely knitwear :kissing_heart:

xx

3 Likes

I managed to get my work featured in Cambridge Edition a few years back as part of the publicity for Cambridge Open Studios, thankfully they didn’t feature my face just my little dino pendants and some earrings.

3 Likes

Yes twice but I never did see the one in Craftseller. But I did see the one in Knit today.

Well done Brenda it looks great :smile:

2 Likes

My work has been featured in a few magazines before and my buttons are going to feature in an upcoming issue of Simply Knitting magazine - I’m very excited about that!

My ugly mug has only been featured in magazines (and on TV for my shame) when I gave birth to my second Son on the floor of the hospital car park with Mr Dottery Potter as midwife!

7 Likes

Oh Dottie…fame in an odd way…I hope the floor wasn’t too cold…
well done on all of you that have been featured.x

1 Like

I’ve been featured in a couple but no photos of me, just of my pics (and happy with that!!). 5-10 garments each day is pretty impressive @teabreaks!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My knitting themed brooch will be featured in Let’s Knit magazine - I think the next issue but not 100% sure. Elaine

2 Likes

Wow, what a lovely picture of you Brenda! Well done to all of you :). My art has been featured in a couple of local newspapers and I also wrote an article for Leasure Painter but nothing like a full on interview or a 1 or 2 pages article about my work (only on-line).

you see we are a clever lot on folksy…well done to you all…xx

I was in Knitting magazine a few years ago now. I didn’t have any pictures but had a little bit about me and my website was mentioned.

1 Like

I did a few polymer clay bead and jewellery tutorials for Beads and Beyond magazine a few years ago.

2 Likes

well done ladies…