Hello fellow crafters

Continuing the discussion from :wave: Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :slight_smile::

Hello! I’m Geraldine and my shop is MyLittleAngelBabyknits. Please come and have a look. I will be stocking up regularly so if you are looking for a little gift for a new baby or just an addition to baby’s wardrobe you might find something to suit that has been hand knitted by me. All my babyknits are my own design, some quite traditional others modern, but they are all machine washable and very practical.
I had a Folksy shop previously, selling babyknits but I closed it while I worked on my own designs.
I had some technical issues regarding getting on Talk Folksy but happily this has been resolved and now I just wanted to say hello - and welcome you to my shop.
:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome back Geraldine.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. xx

1 Like

Hello Geraldine
Just looked at your shop - and it is adorable :slight_smile: Will definitely keep you in mind if I know someone who has a baby!!

1 Like

Hello fellow yarnie :wave::blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I am continually adding items, so there will be more to choose from. I could do with cloning my hands so I can knit at double speed.
Best wishes

1 Like

Hello there…you seem to enjoy knitting as much as I do. Though you seem to have mastered crochet too…I can add crochet trims but thats it!
Happy knitting

I love it. My mum taught me when I was just 4 and I’ve been knitting ever since. I’ve taken a bit of a break as I sadly lost mum on mother’s day :broken_heart: but I wanted to carry on in her memory.

Mum taught me basic granny squares but she wasn’t a crocheter. I taught myself from books and the Internet about 14yrs ago

I am sorry to hear that you lost your mum on mother’s day. I hope that by continuing to knit you will have lovely memories of your mum. Like you I was taught by my mum before I went to school so it would have been when I was around 4 yrs too. My mum used to crochet trims for table cloths and pillow cases using very thin cotton. She tried unsuccessfully to get me doing that, as well as knitting…and later my mother in law also tried to teach me to crochet with the same Tilley crochet cotton. I did eventually learn how to do granny squares and very simple motifs. You will see a crochet star on some of my boys babyknits…that is me showing off my crochet skills…lol. I’m retired now, so have time to do more knitting and since lockdown even more time. It keeps us busy. Best wishes.

1 Like