Hello.. I'm New Here

Hello, I have just opened my shop here which is exciting. I have sold knitting patterns on an off for a few years now but I have decided to get into it a bit more seriously as I enjoy knitting and the actual pattern designing so much. I’m enjoying looking at the variety of handmade items on sale here and hope to become a buyer as well as a seller!

13 Likes

Welcome to Folksy and the forums Marisa, good luck with your shop. There’s lots of very friendly people on the forums and very happy to help if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Welcome to Folksy and wishing you all the very best for sales. This group are amazing and will always come to your rescue if you come ‘unstuck’. Katie

4 Likes

Welcome! Though I know how to knit, I prefer crochet and a wide variety of other crafts. I love making things.
I look forward to seeing your shop.

4 Likes

Thank you Hilary

2 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome. I am having a look at your lovely shops as we speak!

3 Likes

Welcome to Folksy Marisa, good luck with your shop.

If you need any help just ask on the forums and there’s bound to be a helpful person who knows the answer :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome and good luck with your new shop, just off for a little look now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Marisa, welcome to Folksy & the forum. Wishing you all the best with your shop, love the hat patterns so far! x

2 Likes

welcome to all the newbies x

2 Likes

Welcome! And best of luck! Everyone I’ve interacted with here so far seems helpful, kind and supportive!

1 Like

Best wishes for your Folksy venture :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Marisa, your shop looks great, I hope you do very well here xxx

1 Like

Hello and welcome, your shop looks lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: good luck.

1 Like

Hi Marisa, welcome to Folksy. Your shop’s looking lovely.

1 Like

Thank you all again for the lovely warm welcome!

Hello and welcome - I can knit but have only made crochet items for a number of years.

Your shop looks lovely :heart_eyes:

Like everyone else - welcome to Folksy Marisa. I love knitted things - I can knit myself but haven’t for ages. Your shop looks lovely - wishing you every luck :blush:

Ooooh love knitting - I’ll definitely be checking your shop out! Good luck. I’m new here too :fearful:

1 Like

Thank you again for all the lovely welcome messages and to those who have followed/favourited some of my items. Much appreciated!

1 Like