Folksy Ltd

Hello! I am Liezel and I have just listed my little store Noah and Noo on Folksy

(Noahand Noo) #1

Hello everyone,

My name is Liezel and I am a South African by birth, living in Scotland.

I have just listed my little store ‘Noah and Noo’ on Folksy and I am very excited to finally be able to sell on Folksy and I am slowly adding more listings.

I have another store on a different online platform as well.

I hand-knit baby booties, mittens, vintage style bonnets, baby ballet pumps and baby hats for Little People from Preemie - 24 Months.

You can find my Folksy storefront over here:

https://folksy.com/shops/NoahandNoo

If you would like to visit my Facebook page, you can find it over here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noah-and-Noo/283495955135470

I am looking forward to meeting some lovely fellow Crafters on here.

Liezel

(Louise Grace Jewellery) #2

Welcome Liezel, just had a wee look at your shop. Those little shoes are gorgeous, I wish you luck with your shop and if you need any advice just ask. There are a lot of very successful and helpful sellers on here :smile:

(Brenda Cumming) #3

welcome…

(Mangotree) #4

Really cute!!

(Lynn Britton) #5

Hi Liezel, welcome to Folksy - those little shoes are lovely, wishing you every success with your shop.
Lynn x

(Diane Keeble) #6

Welcome Liezel and good luck with your shop x

(Noahand Noo) #7

Thank you so much Louise, I appreciate your kindness! I shall definitely be calling for help!

(Noahand Noo) #8

Thank you so much Diane! x

(Noahand Noo) #9

Thank you Brenda! x

(Noahand Noo) #10

Lynn, thank you! x

(Noahand Noo) #11

Thank you for the lovely welcome! My apologies for flooding the thread with ‘thank you’s’… :smile:

(Elaine) #12

I love your shop name and what cute little shoes you’ve made. Welcome to Folksy! Elaine

(Karen Ellam) #13

Welcome to Folksy Liezel :smile:

You have some beautiful items in your shop. im off to have a nosy at your facebook page :smiley:

Karen

(Annelee Roscoe) #14

Welcome fellow Saffer.
Your shoes are gorgeous. You should pop over and join the September Saphires Daily Listing challenge thread. They are a great bunch of crafters and it is a good way to build up your stock levels and generate a little love for your products.

September Saphires Daily Listing challenge thread

(Noahand Noo) #15

Aaah lovely to meet another Saffer on Folksy! I shall take a look right now!

(Noahand Noo) #16

Thank you Elaine :slight_smile:

(Maggie Gee Needlework Studio) #17

Welcome! xx

(Diane Mc Kechnie) #18

I think you will find eveyone very helpful at Folksy. Welcome!

(Noahand Noo) #19

You are all so lovely and your shops are fabulous! I am trying to like those that have Facebook as well. I don’t have Twitter anymore as I found it just too invasive. Facebook is all I can handle. :slight_smile: Useful, but more than enough.