Hope & Grace's TV debut!

Last weekend I was interviewed for a new TV show dedicated to the world of crafts and creativity, upcycling and recycling.

Series One of “Crafty Beggars in the House” starts tomorrow, March 1st, on the Community Channel at 8pm (you can find it on most platforms, eg. Sky, Virgin, Freeview…and there are repeats of each episode on different days at different times.) There are a whole range of different craftspeople displaying their skills: the day I was interviewed there was also a ceramics expert, an organic candle-maker, someone who creates upcycled lampshades - you get the picture.

Hope & Grace is going to be in series 2, which airs in April/May…very excited!(http://www.craftybeggars.tv)

12 Likes

Congratulations, what great news! I shall take a look! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oooh exciting news, well done! :slightly_smiling:

Wow! Very exciting, well done. I will tune in.:smile:

That’s amazing news! Congratulations!

Well done! Also sounds like my kind of show so I shall definitely be tuning in! :slight_smile:

Wow - how exciting! Well done you. I shall have to try and remember to set it to record.

Each episode of the show is repeated five times each week:
Tuesday @ 8pm
Wednesday @ 10pm
Friday @ 7pm
Saturday @ 3:30pm
Monday @ 2pm

Tune into Community Channel via the following TV platforms…
Freeview 63 - Freeview HD 109 - Sky 539 - Virgin 233 - BBC iPlayer - Freesat 651 - TVCatchup - TV Player - TV Guide - YouTube - BT Vision

Hope & Grace is in the second series which doesn’t start until April sometime, but lots of interesting craftspeople are in the first series!

1 Like

Excellent! Well done! I shall take a look :blush::blush: