I guess this is Spam

I got an email today from that person….I emailed back saying if they wanted to purchase by paypal then go to my website, and that the price they asked for was the price……they then sent me a rambling email which made me glad i didnt give them any info.

How do I report it?

sent folksy an email about this person!! Just glad I didnt give them any information!

Alexandar @Alexandraflynn

If you go to the Folksy main front page and scroll down to ‘Contact US’ and click on there

Then scroll down a wee bit ‘Contact Support’ which is in blue.

Then you can send an email with all the details to Folksy Admin.

You’ll know if it’s arrived in their cue as you’ll get a automated response email as it’s after office hours now.

All the best and if you need any more help just ask.

oops we posted at the same time :slight_smile:

Ha! Yes just noticed that one!! Thanks for the reply, yes I did that and just gave the name of the person who contacted me and informed them i didn’t give any information, that i thought they should be permanently banned from folksy!! And I was lucky to check out this forum! If they need the info word for word I can send them both emails so see what they say. I hate the fact people can do things like this its not cool!! But thanks again for the reply!! :slight_smile: