I have a new Badge

Oooh I have been awarded a new badge :smiley: super pleased - it’s a anniversary badge - I have been chatting to you wonderful people for a year now :slight_smile:
Who else has a badge, let’s all share.

1 Like

Well done! I think most of us who’ve been here for a year will have got the anniversary badge. I’ve got 12 badges now, that’s probably because I talk so much! :smile:

4 Likes

Me too! that makes it 14 now.

1 Like

Me too!! Wow, it’s been a year since we’ve had the new Forum. It’s definitely been a pleasant change!

2 Likes

:frowning: I haven’t got mine yet but maybe I joined the forum a bit later. Not sure why but that will make it 15 for me, now I know I really must spend too much time on here!

I appear to have lost a badge… and a post…

Just had a look at my collection of badges, only got 9 so I have a long way to go to get into the double figure mark :smile:

Got 12 too! I know I do talk often :smile:

1 Like

I’ve got 13 :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, I have just been awarded a ‘member’ badge Hurrah!.
What is it and what did I do to get it?!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Anyone wondering about the Folksy Forums Badges…have a look here:

http://talk.folksy.com/badges

hello BelaFarCrafts, I found that page, but it only confounded me more!
What do you use the badges for? are they displayed anywhere? how do you invite a member? is there an explanation page?
I think I have missed a very big link somewhere, please help,
Suzzie x

The badges are just something that came with the forum, we don’t do anything with them really I think it’s intended to be a bit of fun

I also have 9 :grin:

1 Like

I have 10 badges, which surprises me as I haven’t been on the forums for a little while!!

1 Like

As Louisa 15 said, they are just for fun. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for shedding the light.
But I rather fancied wearing a little badge saying ‘Member’ or ‘reader of 100 posts’!,
I never got a Blue Peter badge when I was little, did anyone else?

LOL! No Blue Peter badge for me either …

@minerva thanks for the link … i didn’t know about the badges :blush:

I now have 11 badges - just earned Regular for my last post lol :slight_smile:

1 Like