Hmm profile Badges I've lost two

anyone else loosing theirs ?

Don’t think so but I haven’t been keeping a close eye on them. Have you been sent to sit on the naughty step???

1 Like

lol @StephanieGuy a naughty step badge would be brilliant :smile:

2 Likes

Lol i’d soon wear a nice dent in the middle of it :smiley:

1 Like

I gained 2 since it first started and not sure why, don’t mean to rub it in though.

1 Like

Oh no, we’ve already sewn ours onto our swimming costumes :wink:

6 Likes

:smiley: are you a phantom badge robber @PaulinesCrafts , hand them over, come on and well say no more about it :wink:

@littleRamstudio better hold on tight to your costumes, wouldn’t want to see you naked would we :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

Ha ha, love the comment @silverspiral

1 Like

I know you can lose the Leader badge, if you’re not active enough, but I didn’t know any of the others could be lost.

The Leader badge can be regained by upping your forum activity apparently

2 Likes

Maybe that’s it Margaret @Louisa15, thank you, i have had a long weekends holiday, so missing for around 5 or 6 days, I will have to see if they return :blush:

2 Likes

Oo, I just Got a new one. Now I’m intrigued to work out what all the others are. Anyone got the full set yet and what to share what they’re for (or am I becoming a bit obsessed!)

Well done on getting another badge Helen! Here’s the list of all of them. I have 12 already, but I don’t think there’s any more I’m likely to get! :smile:

http://talk.folksy.com/badges

1 Like

blimey, thanks for the link Margaret! I didn’t even know about the badges :smiley:

1 Like

Same here Rebecca - didn’t know how you got the badges, just checked mine and only have 5 :frowning:

1 Like

Oh PS i have just added some more profile - so i hope to get the Autobiographer badge lol :smiley:

cool! Thank you Margaret. This could be my weekend challenge…

2 Likes

Ooo this is better than brownies (only ever got one badge there and I think I cheated in that!) just got two more badges this morning!

1 Like