I m new to folksy HI!

(StoneStory) #1

Hello everyone!

I’m new to Folksy!

I come from Croatian,
I greet all of you, I hope to get a good company here :purple_heart:

https://folksy.com/shops/StoneStory

(Inglivintage) #2

Hi - I’m new on Folksy too. I love your pieces - very colourful. Jayne.

(StoneStory) #5

Thank you!
nice to hear that you like my handicrafts :smile:

(Inglivintage) #6

Hi- you have a lot of stock! I have quite a bit to photograph / list. Nice to meet you too.
Jayne

(Margaret Jackson) #7

Hi, love your mosaics, good luck!

(Kelly) #8

Welcome ladies,
Wishing you both all the best with your new shops. x

(Eileens Craft Studio) #9

Hello where are you located are you in Croatia or The UK? To sell on Folksy you must be in the UK.

(Margaret Jackson) #10

Eileen, her shop indicates that she’s UK based, just comes from Croatia.

(StoneStory) #11

the Croatian. I’m sorry, but this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard … I have not run into a page that someone defending something because it is not “of this” state …
I’ll check now …

(StoneStory) #12

yes, I see now … :frowning:

(Eileens Craft Studio) #13

ahhh right I was confused by one of the listings.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #14

Sorry I was just confused by the listing :blush:

(Eileens Craft Studio) #15

lovely sunset/nature scene wall art I’ve just pined it to my july pinterst board :smile:

(Stephanie Pearce) #16

Her Etsy shop says she ships worldwide from Croatia. (not stalking her or anything, she’s just come up on a furum over there and I remembered the shop name)

(Stephanie Pearce) #17

** forum :smile:

(StoneStory) #18

however I am totally confused, I do not speak clear English, so a little losing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Sasha Garrett) #19

Ovo je stranica za prodavatelje sa sjedištem u Velikoj Britaniji samo i tu jemalo konfuzije o tome da li ste sa sjedištem u Velikoj Britaniji ili u Hrvatskoj . Morao sam koristiti google translate za to što ne znam bilo hrvatsko je žao ako su dobili neke krivu .

(and for those who don’t read Croatian ‘This site is for sellers based in the UK only and there is a little confusion as to whether you are based in the UK or in Croatia. I had to use google translate for this as I don’t know any croatian so sorry if they have got some wrong.’)

Sasha

(StoneStory) #20

Thanks, now I understand. I live in Croatia and send the Croatian, I do not have permanent residence in the UK …

(Margaret Jackson) #21

Such a shame, you won’t be able to sell your things on Folksy, sorry!

(Kelly) #22

You are a genius! :wink: @SashaGarrett