Introducing myself to the Folksy community

Hi, my name is Luis Lopes and have just found out about Folksy and decided to join the community

1 Like

It’s nice to meet you, but as your products are made in Portugal you won’t be able to sell on here as this is for UK sellers only.

Hello, welcome to Folksy.
Your products sound really interesting and look really great. It’s nice to see something so unusual come to Folksy.

As I’m writing a new comment has popped up and I hadn’t realised you are based in Portugal. Folksy requires all of it’s sellers to be based in the UK, that’s a shame. Your products are really lovely!

Hi , I am based in London, and all product are shipped from London to costumers

Regards

1 Like

Oh, well that’s fantastic then. :slight_smile:
I think it just said something in your bio about Portugal, but it doesn’t now.
Good luck with your shop, your images etc look really great so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble getting your first sale here. :slight_smile:

I don’t think he can sell items bought in from outside the UK as he clearly hasn’t made them himself.

1 Like

Ohhhhh I see. I thought they where handmade!

Hello Luis, you may wish to read Folksy’ Terms and Conditions again:
https://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/54524-what-can-i-sell-on-folksy-

As you can see, unless you personally are the designer or have made these items yourself, then you wouldn’t be able to sell on Folksy as it is specifically for craftspeople that design and make items themselves.

The website states:

• Lusoprime sells and distributes for retail fashion items made from Natural Cork.
  • Our collection of cork products are hand manufactured in Portugal.

Etsy might be a better choice for you, as Etsy I believe accepts shops who import items.

Yes, no good deleting the Portugal info from your Folks page if it’s easily trackable all over the internet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Folksy need to redefine their perimeters if they can’t find a way of stopping sellers breaking the guidelines.

They really need to sit down and think hard about who they want to be as this is getting quite ridiculous now.

@Lusoprime - your shop is beautiful but as others have said,against Folksy guidelines.

2 Likes

I posted a comment in this forum to introduce myself to the Folksy community!
All you do is tell me off that my items are not allowed in Folksy
In one way or another I am involved in the making of this items
You guys should worry about your own shop and leave mine alone
Regards

1 Like

Hi, my name is Annemarie and although i have had my shop for a while, i have just began a restock. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think your products are lovely, and as long as you’re within the Folksy guidelines, it’s A OK. :slight_smile:
I’ll tell you where I think the products would go down well by the way- just to throw my two cents in, Glastonbury town. They’re big on Eco stuff there.

We’re just trying to be helpful - why not message admin and check to see if you are allowed your items or not?

And we do all worry about our own shops, which is precisely why we look out for those who import items for selling :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Folksyadmin, I guess you have spotted this thread!