Instagram question

Probably a really stupid question but since Instagram went dark on me two days ago I seem to be missing lots of posts from lots of my favourite people and I’ve no idea why.
I hate the new dark background too but it would seem that Instagram is trialing it and there is nothing I can do about that.
So how do you all keep up with everyone’s posts on there please? It’s like a full time job at the moment and as much as I want to support everyone it’s driving me a little bit crackers.
Thanks.

You can add your favourite people to a list so they are shown first. Click on the three dots at the top right of a post and you get the option to add to favourites. My posts aren’t dark! But I do have the option on my phone for a dark or light mode.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll go have a look. I thought I’d accidentally switched my phone and IPad into ‘dark’ mode but I haven’t, after doing a bit of Googling it appears that it’s a new update that Instagram are trialling, not everyone has got it and I really wish I hadn’t, I want to come back to the light.
Guess I’ll just have to see what happens…
Thanks again for your help re favourites :blush:

You might be able to switch it back somewhere in settings.

1 Like