Is anyone interested in Gemstone beads

Have removed the pictures as the beads have been taken.
Lynn x

Hi Lynn

Can I take a couple of the pearls please- the pale green at the top of the photo and the reddish ones 5th ones from top,
Then the Angelite rounds and amazonite wheels from the 2nd photo and
The fluorite rounds middle top row of the 3rd photo £7.95 please?

Many thanks

Sue

1 Like

Please could l haVe the fluorite rondelle 8x5 s and the plum pearls 7th row and 9th row down and the greeny ones bottom row. Thanks.

1 Like

Could I have the Turquoise at £6.50 please Lynn. Oh and also the Amazonite wheels.

1 Like

All put to one side for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Dawn @dawnsneesbyjewellery have messaged you.
Lynn x

1 Like

Hi Lynn
Can I have some of the pearls 2, 7, 8, and the 9th ones please. Thank you
Abigail :blush:

Hi Abigail,
Have put them to one side with your others for you.
Lynn x

Can you save the pearls 2nd one from the bottom please Lynn :blush:

Have put them to one side for you Sue.
Lynn x

Pictures removed as beads have been sold
Lynn x

Could I have the golden pearl squares please Lynn? Thanks :

1 Like

Hi Lynn could i please have the keshi pearls middle bottom £7.95 and top right hand side white pearls £5.98 thanks

1 Like

Hi Lynn,Could I please have the pearl ovals at £8.95 and the brown pearls at £6.95 YLGP50Thank you.

1 Like

Can I take the silvery pearls please top right of second photo please

1 Like

All put to one side for you Jenny @RavelloDesigns, Val @jenniesgems, Dawn @dawnsneesbyjewellery and Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Lynn x

2 Likes

Hi Lynn
Please could you put aside the mixed pearls, EHDP70 @9.95, white pearls BDMG18 @6.00, dark blue pearls MUPO91, @9.95 and dark pink ZMMG31 @6.95. Many thanks, Pat.

1 Like

All put to one side for you Pat.
Lynn x

1 Like

Lynn @erkinwald I notice Abigail and I have both asked for the same pearls -strings 7 and 9 from this mornings lot. Can you tell me who got them? Thanks

Hi Deborah, you both have them, I had two strings each of these.
Lynn x

1 Like

Are the largest fluorite rounds still available? £7.95 Top row, middle strand of last picture please Lynn?