Is it worth being open between Xmas and New Year - yup!

Hi Folks,

I have found that it is worth being open between Xmas and New Year! - in fact my 40% off sale started today ( code 40OFFWITTYDAWN ) , and I have sold 5 items so far.

If you have liked my WittyDawn items now’s the time to buy https://folksy.com/shops/WittyDawn

Please add your open sale details too if you are also open :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

I’m open!
Definitely worth staying open, two sales today, albeit on the other side :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had one on Christmas eve on here. I thought I might list a few more bits. When I checked back I have had sales between Xmas and new year before.

1 Like

I’m open :blush: two sales today :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

well done on all your sales folks! :slight_smile:

I closed my shop the week before xmas as needed time to get organised for xmas.
My problem is my dining room is my craft room so it is not handy if I get a sale as everything is packed away.
When do you ship if you get a sale over the holiday period?

1 Like

I’ll ship on Wednesday morning x

2 Likes

Definitely! I just did some shopping! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always stay open here, in fact just about to head out to the Post Office with a couple of prints.A Christmas eve and Boxing Day sale,Yay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gosh yes, I’m open. No sales but fingers crossed. I’m hoping that there will be a fair amount of traffic with people not being at work between Xmas and New Year, and with a bit of money to spend.

Sam x

2 Likes

Shipping TODAY - assuming the PO counter is open in my local SPAR :slight_smile:

I’ve set up a discount code too 10% off with code SC4L3 :smile:

Sam x

1 Like

I’m open too, have a discount running for 15% off everything with code XMAS15, also have an offer section, which you can also use the code on https://folksy.com/shops/paperchainsandbeads/collections/261763

I’m having a change in direction in 2017 moving more towards making my own components and working with gemstones, silver and copper, I started earlier this year with a few and they have been popular so onwards and upwards, also cutting back on some of the papercrafts opting to make more scrapbooks, they are by far my best seller over there too.

1 Like

I left my shop open and put a 20% discount on all items until the 31st December, and I’ve sold 4 items, many thanks to those lovely people who have purchased from me.
:grinning:

1 Like