Item photos not showing when posting

Admin - is this a general problem or just me? I’m having trouble with renewing some items today. Once done, if I click on each item to see the shop view, the main photo isn’t loading, only a couple of the under ones showing - the listing is only half there. (Actually just checked and some of my other items that I haven’t touched yet, are not showing the main picture and other bits either.) Is this happening to anyone else?

Same here, and when i try to change the listing its not accepting photo’s x
@FolksyStaff @folksy

And here. I tried to relist today, and all the pictures of the item in question have been deleted!

I cant load any photo’s either, just keep getting photo error message!

Me too - can’t load any new photos

Me too. Photos won’t upload into new listings. I just keep getting photo error.

@dougfolksy @folksycontent Could you look into this please? Lots of people having trouble loading photos into new listings (I’m just getting “photo error”) Also some photos throughout the site are not showing - just a little box with an X in it.

I managed the listing but I have a section for aceos and when I put the latest item to the top , in shopkeeping it doesn’t show up…so now my section just has a blank square.

Hi everyone, we’re aware of a site-wide issue with images this morning and our engineer is fixing it now. Images should hopefully be restored within 15 minutes. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

4 Likes

Thanks Clare. Just wanted to make sure someone was aware :+1:

Thank you, thought it was my system and I was about to have a meltdown!

Thanks Clare.

Thanks Clare.

Thanks Clare