Image error

I have literally just joined the Folksy premium thingy and my very first listing is having issues. I uploaded 8 photos for a listing and none were shoeing in the listing. Though it was my fault so deleted them and have attempted to add them again but I just get an image error appear… please help! @dougfolksy @FolksyStaff

2 Likes

I can’t seem to add photos to my listings either, it says there’s an error @Folksyadmin

After avoiding it for a loooong time I picked today to start working on improving some of my rubbish photos which were taken during the dark of winter when there was no light. I’m also having issues, existing photos aren’t showing as I’d expect and I’m getting ‘photo error’ when I try to upload new ones (I’ve checked and are within size limits. Ah well I’ll go enjoy the sun and try later :slight_smile: Sorry to hear you’re also having issues @LeChevalFou and welcome to Folksy - usually things work perfectly.

Me too! was just trying to amend a listing and all my photos have disappeared and not showing correctly, cannot upload any new ones on any listing either @Folksyadmin @dougfolksy

Me too, can’t load photo’s either.

Same. I’ve emailed but not heard anything yet.

Same here. I was also having intermittent issues yesterday afternoon. It was mostly fine but sometimes the image would take forever to upload, and when it finally did it would show no thumbnail (just a white square)… other times I got the ‘photo error’

Hi everyone, we’re very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Our image server had a temporary issue but this is now fixed and everything should be working as normal.

3 Likes

THANKS FOLKSY FOR FIXING THIS SO QUICKLY … EVERYTHING IS WORKING PERFECTLY AGAIN :blush: Also for quick response to my email … much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoyed some sun and all good now. Thanks for fixing :smile: