Folksy Ltd

Photo problems

(Sandra Taylor) #1

Is anyone else experiencing problems uploading new photos? I’m trying to list new some new items but the pics aren’t showing :frowning:

(Rosie Turner) #2

My banner and profile picture on my shop front are not showing either, anyone else with same problem?

(Sandra Taylor) #3

There seems to be a few pics missing where the new listings are featured, I’m guessing those whose photos are showing are relists? x

(Sandra Taylor) #4

Just logged in through Firefox and everything is fine so I guess its an internet explorer issue x

(Sian ) #5

We had a bit of a wobble, sorry about that! Everything should be getting back to normal now (if you are still seeing missing images, please try refreshing the page).

(Pixie Harris) #6

Hello! I have relisted items okay but cannot upload photos for new items! Tried yesterday (Sunday) and now this morning (Monday) but still no go - really frustrating!

(Minerva) #7

I have one item with missing photos. I have refreshed and checked from a different browser, but still not photos showing…

(Paula Perrins) #8

I have missing photos too :frowning:

(Helen McCartney Designs) #9

And me… Absolutely loads of them are missing. Glad it’s not just me so obviously there is a fault somewhere and not with my photos, phew…Thought that i’d have to upload all of the missing ones, so i’ll wait for Folksy to fix the glitch.

(Sian ) #10

Bear with us - we’re looking into it!

If you spot problems like this could you please report to us at support@folksy.com and/or tag me @sianfolksy

(Brenda Cumming) #11

Sian my daughter is having problems downloading her pictures too…it says picture error…her shop is www.folksy.com/shops/kelever
Thanks

(Sian ) #12

Ok, images should now be loading again, and the image upload issue should also be fixed. If you spot any further issues, please let us know!

(Sian ) #13

Hi Brenda, could you ask her to try again (it should be fixed!) and if she’s still having problems to please let me know which browser and operating system she’s using? Thanks :slight_smile:

(Brenda Cumming) #14

thank you I will tell her and get back to you

(Brenda Cumming) #15

all working fine now thank you Sian.