Problem uploading photos

Is anyone having problems loading photos today? Ive been trying to list some new items and when trying to import the photos just get a photo error message every time - never had this before so am hoping it’s a glitch and will clear itself. haven’t loaded anything this week so not sure if is new or an ongoing problem.

I was just about to post about this myself. I’m having the same thing. I’ve also noticed that the photos on the front page are very slow to load and some of them just have a grey “Folksy” banner sliding across where the photo should be. Maybe it’s all part of some temporary technical issue.

1 Like

Must be a problem somewhere - I’ve not tried loading photos but on some of the listings/search results I am just getting a box with a ? in it instead of a photo

Me too, :frowning:

There’s definitely something wrong here! I have just done some “shopkeeping” and the pictures which should be showing on my Collections area are blank where I have moved items. Very strange. Hope they fix this soon because it looks really offputting at the moment.

I’ve been getting this since Friday. Had loads to update existing listings after playing with my new photo cube, as well as new listings. Minutes per shot and loads of errors. One listing took half an hour to do!

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Even photos that uploaded successfully two days ago will not load again today. i just get the ‘photo error’ message.

Best to let @Folksyadmin know about it, @dougfolksy will doubtless be able to fix it in a trice!

1 Like

Oh well - no point in trying to get anything done on here then - might as well go and spend some money!

1 Like

I’m having problems uploading photos today too…has anyone reported it to folksy? I am going to try now x

Yep, same here. Can’t actually view some images that are already on, and not just mine either!

I’m having issues too - was hoping to list some new items in time for a craft fair next week - oh well,I’ll try again during the week. Back to TV and crochet now then!!

I’ve been trying for a while now and it’s still not working…buy yeyyy it’s not just me :slight_smile:️ selfish I know lol

I’m having problems too both uploading new images and seeing current images in my shop. Bummer, I was planning on having the rest of the afternoon in my shop to add loads of new things!

I’ve just managed to upload a photo to the fab feb thread and that seems to have worked OK. Maybe it’s sorted now??

I am SO frustrated with this - I’m on my last day now before my Plus account expires, spent the last couple of days doing a ton of new product photos for a listing blitz today and now I can’t upload any of them. Grrrrrr!

Very disillusioned with Folksy in so many ways, I have to say.
Julie

Ignore what I just said, photos in shop not working!! :confounded:

It sounds like we are all having one problem or another. I emailed folksy this morning.
Hopefully it gets sorted soon

1 Like

Yes I’m having the same problem! I have been trying for over an hour to list an item! So frustrating! I haven’t had this problem before.

I’m glad it’s not just me! I thought I must be doing something wrong!

I have sent an email to folksy?

Let’s hope he problem is soon fixed. :scream:

I imagine that photos uploaded to the forum threads are a separate process - uploading to listings is definitely not fixed.