It's my silver wedding anniversary today!

I have reached a silver milestone, it is my sliver wedding anniversary today and to celebrate I wanted to offer 25% off anything in my shop for the whole week!

To take advantage of the 25% discount sale for my Silver Anniversary please quote the discount code SILVER25, when making your purchase and paypal payment. The sale ends on 18.4.17.

https://folksy.com/shops/nofkantscurios

Please pop by and take a quick browse through my shop.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Happy anniversary Natalie, I hope you have another 25yrs of happiness xx

1 Like

Thank you so much Emma!

XxxxX

Happy anniversary Natalie,lovely wedding photo you look so pretty.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Natalie :slight_smile: I hope that your day involves some cake!

1 Like

That lovely, silver is special, I have celebrated silver, pearl and ruby, I have memorable time of all of them, are you having a party or celebrating it in some way ? have a wonderful day and build up those memories that you can look back on.

I will go look in your shop and the very least promote your shop to my FB, Pin, twit, love and like

Sue xx

1 Like

Congratulations Natalie :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: and Happy Anniversary :blush:

1 Like

Congrats Natalie and hope you have a lovely celebratory day.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!! That’s a lovely photo.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary …congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary :tulip:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you all for the lovely messages, so kind of you all, and Andy and I got gifts for each other from Folksy peeps, so even more special!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Natalie and Andy on reaching your silver milestone.
:cupid:

1 Like

Thank you too Lynn! X

Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Thank you Valerie! X

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary :cocktail::champagne:

1 Like

Congratulations!
Hope you had a fab day Natalie, so glad your OH liked the cuff-links.

2 Likes

Congratulations, hope you’ve had a lovely day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deborah, he did not like the Cufflinks you made him, he loved them, something so individual and personal to us! Thank you so much! X

2 Likes