I've just changed my shop banner

you banner is lovely : - )

1 Like

Lovely shop banner. Itā€™s certainly something to think about. I think the bright vibrant colours are really eye catching.

Iā€™ve never heard of CANVA eitherā€¦ off to see if it works on a mac

Youā€™ve inspired me @HandcraftedbyPicto, I hadnā€™t changed my banner since I opened my shop, Iā€™d just stuck to one of the standard ones supplied by Folksy. So now Iā€™ve changed it to one of my own pictures, which is the same one as Iā€™ve got as the header on my Facebook page, so I guess it all ties in together now. Thanks for the inspiration x

Yay Iā€™ve finally changed my banner thanks to Samantha @SamanthaStanley
Iā€™ve used Canva. I downloaded the app last night.
I did read the terms and it does state if your using your own images to create a banner itā€™s ok to use for whatever purpose but I donā€™t think itā€™s allowed to use their images or stock graphics for commercial use.
You can still have fun with it, but it would have been nice to add some holly. Lol

What do you think of my banner? Does it look ok?
Is it missing abit of holly. :wink:

Karen

1 Like

I love your banner Karen. You could probably add some holly to the centre bit but itā€™s all a matter of personal taste I think.

I forgot to mention NOT to use Canvaā€™s stuff! But I doubt I would be inclined to do soā€¦

Love Sam x

1 Like

Thanks Sam @SamanthaStanley Iā€™ve been looking around for a clip art website which allow images to be used, and I found this one. It looks quite good with a great variety of pictures.
It does ask you to sign up before uploading anything.

https://openclipart.org/

Those images will look fab used with Canva. I may have holly on my banner by the end of tonight :wink:

Karen

1 Like

Love those black cats, and the banner looks great too.

Awww thank you, it looks lovely, I love poppies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: The cats are a fave of mine too :slight_smile: