Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

https://folksy.com/items/6955473-Sweet-Girl-with-Seashells-Mini-Canvas-and-Easel-

Off to the midlands in the morning to visit relatives, so listing now in pre bed mode!

I have a veined agate cushion heart gemstone Keyring or handbag charm.

I have a relist in this knitted, velvet line handbag with leather and bead strap, veyry punk chic!

Natalie X

1 Like

Good Morning all.
Have a safe trip Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I am off to Lulworth Cove for lunch with my sister and her husband, not been there before but apparently its very beautiful although there was mention of a walk up the cliff which sounds a bit strenuous!

Had to take my poor old dog to the vet yesterday as her eye had been weeping - £70 later to be told she has an ulcer on her cornea, hoping the eye drops she’s been given will sort it.

Heres my listing for today

1 Like

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Jane. Jo @LittleTrinketGirl no need to do separate posts hon you can show a few in just one post, also forum software doesn’t like multiple posts so you may get warning messages, best to try and just post 2-3 items at a time with a break in between :slight_smile:

If anyone needs me today I shall be wrapped up warm in my craft room :wink:

3 Likes

@paperchainsandbeads - Please add two to my Tally - I sold a Kindle Case and Tissue Holder!

I’m relisting this Liberty Fabric Glasses Sleeve today . . .

3 Likes

3 more sales for me please…total 5
Thank you Natalie x

2 Likes

Just about to go out the door, but have a safe trip too Roz and Lulworth cove is beautiful, used to live very close and visited Lulworth often, it will be breathtaking and not just because it is strenuous, lol!

Natalie x

2 Likes

My listing for today a variable edition etching.
https://folksy.com/items/6576045-Etching-Dusk-Dreaming-Indigo-Plum

2 Likes

Morning everyone. I spent quite a long time taking photos of de-stash items yesterday, before the natural light failed. I have a few to show you today - I might start a separate thread as I have so much of it!

Have a safe trip Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and have a wonderful time Roz @OrchardFelts Lulworth is stunning xxx

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Morning

Glad everyone ok, and managed through our snow/frost episode

Max @paperchainsandbeads could you add 3 to my tally, thank you

Nothing new today but several in process, got stopped yesterday when the bulb in my desk light went, its one of those daylight ones, so no spare, and with the weather so dark too grrrr

Enjoy your weekend all, its rainy, cold and grey here

Carol xx

2 Likes

Good morning Jazzies! Happy Saturday to you. Today’s listing is a Peacock blank card, with a design taken from my original handdrawn artwork.

2 Likes

Just thought I would post the link to my de-stash thread - I am worried I will fill up this thread with all my bits and bobs other wise.

Jacqueline x

5 Likes

Morning all, Sorry i’ve been missing for a few days but my husband had an MS relapse a few days ago and has been very unwell :worried: Bloody MS is a pain in the bum!
Anyway, I will catch up throughout the day, hope everyone is well x

2 Likes

Morning Jumpers

2 Likes

good afternoon all…a little bit warmer outside today…
Today I have this pretty sparkly butterfly card for just £1.25

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone.

https://folksy.com/items/6955731-Womens-Teal-Beanie-Hat-Warm-Chunky-Hat

TheCornishCoasterCompany - Emma , Hope your hubby soon feels better.

4 Likes

Sue, don’t even get me started on washing machines! I had such a to do with a brand new one from Curry’s a few years back! It didn’t work right from day one, they wouldn’t take any responsability at all, and it wasn’t a cheap one either. They sent out a technician who plugged his computer into the machine and he told me it has been used 600 times! So no wonder it was worn out! I hasten to add it wouldn’t have been physically possible to use it that much in the week we had had it. He left, and wouldn’t do anything, I made millions of calls to the company, they claimed I must have kept it in an outhouse, anything and everything to get out of refunding or replacing it. Trading standards and citizens advice were no help at all, they said I should have bought it using a credit card! Months and months passed and I had to use a laundrette for the 1st time in my life, with 6 of us living in the same house at the time, I would take about 10 huge bags on a Friday night, one, to include uniforms for the next week and secondly because the parking restrictions finished at 6. This cost me a small fortune as you can imagine, I dried the clothes too, as I couldn’t physically lift all the wet washing! I paid an insurance man in in the end, and it did get replaced, not the cost of the numerous phone calls or the expense of the laundrette. Needless to say, Curry’s will never ever recieve my custom again, I got a credit card for more expensive purchases, I never had a credit card before because I didn’t want to get into debt, if I can’t afford something I go without! And eventually I bought a tumble dryer, and that was a real bonus, suddenly the children started doing their own washing and drying! And now I buy white goods from a local shop or John Lewis as the insurance man said these are the best places for customer service. So anyway, I hold out little hope of getting my phone repaired or replaced for free… I will ask though!
And onto today’s listing which you have seen before, but got gobbled up into a black hole when I was relisting it before Christmas

5 Likes

Big hugs, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany. I really hope your husband will soon be feeling better. This is a pretty coaster.

1 Like

Thanx Max, sorry, didn’t realise. I’ll go a bit easier next time x

2 Likes

Hi all,

A wedding/anniversary card from me today…

Jeanie x

3 Likes