Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

That’s a really good logo Angela. Very classy.

Emma - the unpredictability of MS must just add to the stress of the disease - always waiting for the next relapse. Fingers crossed that the new treatment will give the much needed relief.

1 Like

2 listings today with spring in mind!

I’m on day 6 of this horrible cold that’s going around so really looking forward to the spring now :tulip: Our kitchen looks like a chemist shop ! :mask:

2 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads Thanks.

1 Like

faved to here

1 Like

Evening everyone, best wishes to you and your husband Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope he continues to improve and the new treatment is successful.
I have this bunting to show today great for indoors or outside.

Gill

3 Likes

Evening

Wishing your husband well with the new threatment Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts apologies I failed to congratulate you on your milestone yesterday.

First fair of the year for me today - was quieter than last year, but worth going to. If nothing else it gave me a chance to sort my stock out and see what I need to get making.

Today’s listing

7 Likes

Good morning Jazzies. Apparently today is a very depressing Monday - certainly feels a bit that way - so I have decided to look for some positives

No sales but my shop is gradually getting stocked up for the Christmas rush
Time spent sorting orders has been replaced with time spent designing and making new items
I almost have time to take up a new hobby.

or on a more serious note - I am happy, healthy, have a roof over my head and my daughter is coming tonight to stay for a few days.

Hope you all manage to find something to smile about, I know for some it can’t be easy.

My listing today - a bright, cheerful scarf

4 Likes

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, yay happy dancing for your sales Jacqueline, Deborah and Sue :dancer:. My classes start back this evening, I know I already have 6 booked from the Chirstmas Class but not sure yet if there are any more. The last Jewellery one I did I had 15 turn up! so I have had to plan just in case, tonight we will be using cord and knotting.

mine for today, this is first wire wrapping I have done for a while, I have at least 3 others planned

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I realise it’s already halfway through the month but may I join in? I had fallen out of love with folksy a bit so although my shop has remained open, I haven’t been active for ages. But now I feel I’m raring to go again :slight_smile:. Apologies for not going back to the start of the thread but I will start loving and pinning from today’s posts.

https://folksy.com/items/4243678-Hand-knitted-ladies-red-roll-neck-jumper-sweater-36-inch-chest-women-s-clothes

7 Likes

welcome back Carol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning All , hope you had a great weekend xx

3 Likes

Thank you Max :slight_smile:

Morning Jazzies chin up Roz @OrchardFelts happy new year nice to see you Carol @Knittingtopia

3 Likes

Sorry just posting then dashing to work, will catch up when I get back this evening, hubby is taking me to work so he can have my car.

A orange and white dragon eyed agate gemstone goldfish Keyring or handbag charm today.

Natalie X

2 Likes

Morning Jumpers,
this is for yesterday, I think I forgot to post!

I’ll post something new after my morning at Slimming world :confounded: and grocery shopping

Catch ya laterz

3 Likes

Morning all
Hope everyone is doing ok today
Caught up now until today’s listings

A relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6837718-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade

Max @paperchainsandbeads the necklace is gorgeous…lovely new designs X

Catch up later on
Steph xx

6 Likes

Just got in from the school run and post office and I am absolutely soaked!I have yet to catch up, but will in a minute. Planning on trying to take photos of cabs etc today. Until then more strands from me. PLEASE help me de-stash - I really need the space xx

Jacqueline xx

3 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning Jazzies, welcome back Carol @Knittingtopia, so glad you have found the energy to come back to us! I’m getting there too :slight_smile:

New phone cover from me

3 Likes