Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Ha, I wish it was 1000 sales Max @paperchainsandbeads, sadly only 100. Might be a while before I hit that milestone. :smile:

5 Likes

Still no mojo here. Think it’s because I’m spending all my time updating listings. The Harris Tweed Authority are becoming quite strict with their branding because of Japanese imitations. So, I now have to put quotes around ‘Harris Tweed’ and also make sure I have both their label and my own labels on every product. Not a chore really but taking time and not getting any new stuff done. Anyway, here’s an updated phone cover today:

I have been reading what you have all been up to - honest!

7 Likes

Morning all.

Glad you like them Sue @SueTrevor brilliant that you can now wear earrings!
I have some gold ones today.

5 Likes

Good morning…hope everyone is enjoying the weekend
Today I have a Valentine’s card or a card for a loved one. Just £1.50

2 Likes

No Deborah! You can’t tempt me with gold ones too :grinning::grinning::grinning: they would have to be bought for me :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

All caught up on this wet and grey Sunday afternoon.

I have combined a listing today - so is in effect a new listing - and am now offering these 3 strings of Moonstone as one listing at a reduced price:

Will wade through my 500+ photos and should have something absolutely brand new for you tomorrow. Have a relaxing Sunday - I’m now heading for the sofa :grinning:

3 Likes

Today’s listing is another gift set, perfect for valentines day or mothers day!

2 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me today. Something with a touch of Spring to cheer us all up this dank, dull Sunday…

Delighted the card went down well Sue @SueTrevor

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Good afternoon Jazzies, photo’s are done and all edited ready for next weeks listings :). Got an A3 word art Squirrel to do for a commission and the little one will be over later so best crack on!

4 Likes

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

3 Likes

a few watercolour relists from me today

3 Likes

Afternoon jazzie’s! Thank you for your kind wishes re my hubby, he is improving slowly but the fatigue has worsened :frowning: he is due to start a new DMT (disease modifying therapy) next month which will involve injecting himself and we are hoping this will reduce the amount of relapses! Unfortunately there is no guarantee it will work but studies have shown a reduction in attacks by 33% :confused:

Congrats to those with sales!

https://folksy.com/items/6894738-Floral-Coasters-Set-of-2-Mug-Coasters

4 Likes

Hi all!
Hope you’re all ok
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope the therapy works , fingers crossed and hope he’s ok X
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts congrats :grinning:
Glad all OK Natalie @NOfkantsCurios X
Enjoy your hols Val @valerie and Jane @Beadseedz
Here’s mine for today

Steph X

5 Likes

I am listing one of my lovely original prints to celebrate the new categories for printmaking. And my newly purchased logo

2 Likes

Just about to catch up with all your listings, but first some more de-stash at bargain prices

Jacqueline x

PS can I report seven sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads It does show up as eight but somehow, due to a glitch, the same item was able to be bought and paid for twice! I am still adding huge amount of de-stash to my shop, so if anyone would like some, please do take a look.

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

This is stunning, Brenda @teabreaks

2 Likes
2 Likes

A quick re-list from me today. Am not sure why this pretty little pendant has not sold. But have just reduced the price by 20% and put it into my sale to try to help it on its way to a good home.

1 Like

That sold quickly Sue :laughing: