Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

As promised I’ve returned with a new listing - a gemstone, Sterling and Swarovski necklace:

2 Likes

Been busy making today - 3 scarves currently drying. Unfortunately I won’t have time to photograph them and my daughter is arriving tonight for a few days so doubt I’ll get round to it until early next week - looks like you are all going to have to see a few re lists!

5 Likes

good afternoon all…today I have a cute Harvest Mouse Birthday card
I also have a few relisted paintings in my shop

2 Likes

All caught up now on the listings! Happy dancing for sales I see!

Welcome back Carol, @Knittingtopia.

Have a fabulous time Valerie @valerie is there anyway you can get me in your suitcase!?!

Natalie x

6 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

Well I now have two men at home with man flu. My brother didn’t go into work this morning as he was awake most of the night and I’ve just come home from work to find my hubby was sent home from work. They are both grafters though and have struggled and struggled on with work but now they need to rest and try to fight this flu/cold bug that’s going about this year.

4 Likes

Ooh you do need them Valerie. Well you do if you are like me - whatever you leave at home, you wish you’d packed it.:laughing: Have a brilliant holiday.

2 Likes

Do look after yourself Carol and make sure that you don’t catch it. Plenty of Vitamin C :grinning:

1 Like

Here’s my listing for today. A new pattern for me - one from Deb Roberti (who gives permission for things made from her patterns to be sold). I loved making this:

3 Likes

Hi lovely makers, here is a lovely inexpensive purchase.
https://folksy.com/items/6611453-Greek-Cat-Fine-Art-Photograph

2 Likes

I’ve already had it twice this winter and still have the remaining cough. I pick colds up easily as I have a weakened immune system due to my hypopituitarism and I have to up my steroids.

1 Like

Evening all,

Just a relist today. I’ve got a couple of cards ready, but haven’t had the chance to get them photographed yet.
A bargain Valentine’s Day card, that has been lurking in my shop for far too long. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Evening all, I’ve been catching up on sleep today :joy: and I do have a headache so I think a nap was acceptable!
2 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6956638-Mandala-Coasters-Quilted-Coaster-Set

3 Likes

Welcome back Carol @Knittingtopia. Great to see you and your work on here again!
Take care with all that flu going about.

Valerie @valerie have a fabulous holiday

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany love the fabric in those coasters

A new bangle from me

6 Likes

Caught up to here. Good to see you back on here, Carol @knittingtopia. Hope the men recover soon! Have a great holiday Valerie @valerie. I believe in travelling light - you won’t need more than three of anything. One small suitcase should be plenty! Goodnight.

2 Likes

Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Patricia @silverbirchstudio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I have been listing new de-stash all day. I think I will be dreaming of beads Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

We’ve had the news from the Garage on hubbies car that stranded us on the M40 for 2 hrs, the engine is ‘cooked’ and therefore kaput! it will need a whole new engine, plus any other parts that got damaged as the engine seized! We have decided it would cost more to repair than to get another car, so I think it’s for the scrap heap!

Hubby is using my little car for now, going to buy him a massive shoe horn to get him in and out! Lol!

Natalie X

8 Likes

Double romance in my jumbo jasper gemstone heart Keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie X

1 Like

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers. Yay happy dancing for sales peeps, one for me too so an extra wiggle :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful holday Val. Ouch Natalie that sounds expensive! cars are a pain aren’t they. 1st Night Class and I have 8 in the group a few new peeps too and even one chap, who made 3 bracelets for his wife, how cool is that!

7 Likes

Good morning.

Daughter has arrived so my life is not my own for the next few days - I am going to try and drag myself into a flurry of activity before she wakes up and take some photographs although I can’t say I’m feeling overly energetic right now.

Heres a little something I made a few days ago

6 Likes