Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Evening

Frustrating day - washer dryer machine hell continues. They bough a second new machine today, initially seemed fine, but it came up with an error message. It’s going back and I’ve demanded a cash settlement, then buying a different make from a local shop, for delivery on Wednesday

Just a re-list today and hoping to get some photos taken tomorrow for new listings

3 Likes

Sorry about your machine woes, Carol @Knittingtopia. Hope the end will soon be in sight. Yvonne xx

Unbelievable Sue, and incredibly frustrating for you. Hope your local shop can offer better service.

1 Like

I love these colours Gill.

1 Like

I think this reply was ment for Sue @BeadstormJewellery :smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah and Gill :). What a nightmare Sue, hope it is resolved quickly.

I have had 2 reported undelivered items, posted just a few days apart 1 to USA and 1 to London, this is the first time it has happened to me, I suppose I should consider myself lucky it is the first time in over 7 years of selling on line, but two in two days sheesh! and not to mention the time I need to re-make the replacements! :confounded:

3 Likes

Feb daily listing thread is up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for doing a sterling job and stepping up again for February.

Having a lie in this morning but will have to drag myself out of bed in a minute to let the dogs out.

Spent much of the day yesterday preparing for the felting lesson I have agreed to give. Involved quite a bit of needle felting and has left me with a stiff arm and wrist. Lots of admin to do today so I will try and give the felting a rest but I know it will be calling me!

Today I have another flower corsage

3 Likes

Morning Jazzies :blush:
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6939915-Cuff-

2 Likes

Yesterday seemed to just disappear :hourglass: - thank goodness I can come here to see at least some of what I missed :crystal_ball: Yes Maxien @paperchainsandbeads I’ll try to keep up with a February challenge.
One of today’s relists

2 Likes

Morning Jazzies

2 Likes

Morning Ladies (& Gents???) I’m busy at the moment with sales from the other side which need to be made of course. Two cardigans and a hat and bootees set. A listing that I posted last week. Have a good weekend everyone.

1 Like

Done to here

A quick visit today as we are off to my sister and bro-in-law for the day. We were planning a long walk with them but it’s raining hard just now so we are wavering. Are definitely fair weather walkers! Anyway here’s a re-list. Have put this in my sale. I love it but it’s getting a bit lonely as most of the things I made about the same time have been sold, so it needs a new home.

1 Like

Hi Peoples!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. I have ever such a lot to catch up on, but first, here are my offerings for today.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Sorry to be thick Roz. But I cannot find the “show more” button! After I hit reply and upload my text and picture I get the three little dots in the bottom right and they say ‘show more’ but they disappear again when I hit edit to add the URL of the item.

Done to Here

Morning everyone hope you all have a good weekend X
Thanks max @paperchainsandbeads for all your hard work, much appreciated :hugs:
Here’s mine today
Catch up later with you all as housework beckons :rage:
https://folksy.com/items/6926904-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Vintage-Rose-Collage-Hearts-Handmade
https://folksy.com/items/6926904-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Vintage-Rose-Collage-Hearts-Handmade

Steph xx

2 Likes

Sorry - how embarrassing . As I could see both a picture and a link I didn’t seer you had a problem. I shall say no more …